[JPL] Playlist: Sound of Surprise 12-05-04

Larry Appelbaum jumpmonk at hotmail.com
Mon Dec 6 01:09:17 EST 2004

Sound of Surprise
WPFW-FM
Washington D.C.
Sundays 5-7 pm.

1) John LaBarbera-So What (On The Wild Side)
2) Wynton Marsalis-Big Fat Hen (The Magic Hour)
3) Jay Leonhart-If I Only Had A Brain (Cool)
4) Jay Leonhart-Louis Bellson (Life Out On The Road)
5) Louis Bellson-Copasetic (Skin Deep)
6) Marshall Royal-This Is All I Ask (Dear Mr. Basie)
7) Marshall Royal w/Lionel Hampton-Royal Family (Lionel Hampton Story)
8) Rene Marie-Red Shoes (Serene Renegade)
9) Marijn van Iterson-The Whole Bunch (The Whole Bunch)
10) Tord Gustavsen-Where Breathing Starts (Changing Places)
11) Shelly Manne-Bei Mir Bist Du Schoen (Steps To The Desert)
12) Gonzalo Rubalcaba-Los Buyes (Paseo)
13) Aby mc-Samba de Una Nota So (Aby mc)

Egberto Gismonti Birthday Celebration
14) Egberto Gismonti-Cavaquinho (Sanfona)
15) Egberto Gismonti-Dancando (Duos Vozes)
16) Egberto Gismonti-10 Anos (rarum XI)
17) Egberto Gismonti-Lundu #2 (Musica de Sobrevivencia)
18) George Adams-Going Home (Nightingale)
Larry Appelbaum
jumpmonk at hotmail.com