[JPL] Eddie Daniels/Larry Combs Quintet

Forrest Faubion forrestallegro at hotmail.com
Sat Dec 4 22:34:29 EST 2004

You can reach Darby at Summit Records for a airplay copy of this new Allegro
distributed CD.

Darby     sales at summitrecords.com

More details about the title at:

http://www.allegro-music.com/online_catalog.asp?sku_tag=SMT31022

Best Regards,

Forrest Faubion
Product Manager
Allegro Distribution
forrestallegro at hotmail.com

From: Nick Morrison <morrisca at plu.edu>
To: jazzproglist at jazzweek.com
Subject: Re: [JPL] Eddie Daniels/Larry Combs Quintet
Date: Fri, 03 Dec 2004 08:40:02 -0800

provided by Yellow Dog Communications, Inc.
For more information visit us at  http://jpl.yellowdog.com
To become a sponsor contact Tony Gasparre
at tony at yellowdog.com or 585-235-4685.

As soon as the 'short' CD came in, I contacted the label for a complete
copy.  They were happy to send it and we've received good feedback from our
listeners. Andre De Sopato Novo seems to be a real crowd-pleaser.  Ask and
ye shall receive, I reckon.
Nick

Nick Morrison
Music Director
KPLU
http://www.kplu.org
  This week's sponsor is:  JazzWeek Magazine - PDF Edition
Times are changing and so have we.  The JazzWeek PDF Edition is our newest
creation. Hopefully you have  enjoyed the first two free editions we have
published.

We now have special introductory rates for jazz radio and the industry .

Radio use code : 1CE5FF6F4F to recieve the yearly rate of only $99.00.

Industry use code : 1CAFA08B19 to recieve the yearly rate of only $199.00

As a bonus, subscribe before December 31st for your chance to win a copy of
Marsalis Music/Rounder Records DVD of the Branford Marsalis Quartet —A Love
Supreme Live In Amsterdam: Special Edition DVD.

Hurry these offers won't last long!