[JPL] Internet Radio Adds - Jazz At The Beach

Bob Stockton drbob456 at hotmail.com
Mon Dec 6 11:04:30 EST 2004

Here are the internet radio adds for Jazz at the Beach: 12/5/04

Jay Klum / Alone Together / Home Cookin' / Alltribe Records

Jay Klum / Lullaby of Birdland / Home Cookin' / Alltribe Records

Eric Dolphy / Fire Waltz /The Best of Eric Dolphy/ Prestige

Eric Dolphy / Glad To Be Unhappy / The Best of Eric Dolphy / Prestige

Chet Baker / The Best of Chet Baker / Riverside *

Randy Halberstadt / Moonray / Parallel Tracks / Origin

Randy Halberstadt / Well You Needn't / Parallel Tracks / Origin

Connie Evingson / I'm Gonna Go Fishin' / Fever / Minnehaha

Sonny Rollins / The Best of Sonny Rollins / Prestige *

Les DeMerle (Bonnie Eisele) / Snowfall / The Jazz Spirit of Christmas /
Origin

Michael Franks / I Bought You A Plastic Star / Christmas Has A Brand New
Beat / WB

Diana Krall / Have Yourself A Merry Little Christmas / Jazz To The World /
Blue Note

New York Latin Jazz All Stars / The Christnas Song / Feliz Navidad /
Consolidated Artists

The D's Three / Jingle Bells / Christmas At The Rockhouse / KBC Records

* Denotes several selections from the album.

Bob ("Dr. Bob") Stockton
Modern Jazz Classics
3956 Arbor Lake Circle
Jacksonville, Fl. 32225-1681