[JPL] AM Jazz with DJ "A" Train on 90.1-FM WNAA Greensboro, NC - Playlist for 12/4/04

DJ A-Train wnaa_jazz at yahoo.com
Mon Dec 6 09:13:32 EST 2004

AM Jazz with DJ "A" Train on 90.1-FM WNAA Greensboro,
NC - Playlist for 12/4/04

AM Jazz with DJ "A" Train - 100% Pure Jazz Music
Saturday morning from 9a to 1p on 90.1-FM WNAA
http://wnaalive.ncat.edu/wnaa/a_train.htm
wnaa_jazz at yahoo.com

9a. Station ID Top / Gravely Law Firm Underwriter /
"A" Train Open Drop / "A" Train Theme (All Blues+M.
Davis) / Open Show

1. Ornette Coleman + Harlem's Manhattan + The Art Of
The Improvisers + Atlantic Jazz

90.1-FM Drop

2. Archie Shepp / Ritual Trio + Revelations +
Conversations + Delmark Records
3. Frank Morgan + Georgia On My Mind + City Nights +
HighNote Records

9:30a. Computer Classes Announcement / Blue Xmas Promo
/ Station ID Bottom / J&B Music Connection Underwriter

4. Mike Ledonne + After The Love Has Gone + Smokin'
Out Loud + Savant Records

x- Break

5. Steve Turre + One For Kirk + Spirits Up Above +
HighNote Records
6. Allen Herman / Carl Fontana + Limehouse Blues + The
Jazz Trombone + Sea Breeze Records
7. McCoy Tyner + If I Should Lose You + Illuminations
+ Telarc Jazz

10a. Station ID Top / Gravely Law Firm Underwriter

8. McCoy Tyner + The Greeting + Counterpoints +
Milestone Records

x- Break

9. Dr. Lonnie Smith + Track 9 + Too Damn Hot +
Palmetto Records
10. Deep Blue Organ Trio + Light My Fire + Deep Blue
Bruise + Delmark Records
11. Charles earland + My Love + The Mighty Burner-The
Best Of His HighNote Recordingd + HighNote Records

10:30a. Master Of Administration Announcement /
Station ID Bottom / Gravely Law Firm Underwriter

12. Russell Gunn + More Sybil's Blues +
Ethnomusicology Vol. 4 / Live In Atlanta + Justin Time
Records

x- Break

13. Wallace Roney + Shadow Dance + Prototype +
HighNote Records
14. Matthew Shipp + Ion + Harmony And Abyss + Thirsty
Ear Recordings
15. Courtney Pine + Everyday Is Everyday (Malik-1
Remix) + Devotion + Telarc Jazz

11a. Breast Cancer Classes Announcement / Station ID
Top / Tyson Eye Clinic Underwriter

16. Gil Scott-Heron + The Ghetto Code (Dot Dot Dit Dot
Dit Dot Dot Dash) + The Mind Of Gil Scott-Heron + TVT
Records
17. The Last Poets + Tranquility + The Best Of Prime
Time Rhyme Of The Last Poets + EFA

x- Break
x- Weekend Jazz Datebook

18. Pucho & His Latin Soul Brothers + Superstition +
The Hideout + Milestone Records
19. Bill O'Connell + El Yunque + Latin Jazz Fantasy +
Random Chance records

11:30a. Legacy reggae Show Promo / Blue Xmas Promo /
Station ID Bottom

20. The Craig Russo Latin Jazz Project + Maiden Voyage
+ Soul Eyes + Craig Russo

x- Break

21. Eric Alexander + A Few Miles From Memphis + Dead
Center + HighNote Records
22. Jim Snidero + Nippon Blue + Close Up + Milestone
Records
23. The Lonnie Plaxico Group + Summertime + Live At
Jazz Standard + 411 Records

12n. A&T In D.C. Announcement / Station ID Top /
Bowden Law Firm Underwriter

24. John Scofield Trio + Wee + EnRoute + Verve Music
Group

x- Break

25. Matt Wilson's Art's & Crafts + We'll Be Together
Again + Wake Up! (To What's Happening) + Palmetto
Records
26. Pete Zimmer Quinter + 5AM Blues + Common Man +
Tippin' records
27. Royce Campbell + Angular Blues + Six By Six +
Royce Campbell
28. Dom Minasi + Softly As In A Morning Sunrise +
Quick Responce + CDM Records

12:30p. New Choices Announcement / "Black Nativity"
Promo / Station ID Bottom

29. The William Ash Trio + Bill's Groove + The Phoenix
+ Smalls Records

x- Break

30. Alex Heitlinger Sextet + Green Light + Green Light
+ Synergy Music
31. Soweto Kinch + Equiano's Tears + Conversations
With The Unseen + Dune Records

x- "A" Train Theme (M. Davis+All Blues) / Close Show

=====
Making All Stops on the Jazz Music Line!
DJ "A" Train
with 100% Pure Jazz Music
Saturday mornings on AM Jazz - 9a to 1p
90.1-FM WNAA @ http://wnaalive.ncat.edu/wnaa/a_train.htm