[JPL] Special playlist for December 7 2004 J & B Tour with ASFM 105.4 The Netherlands

ashley pezzola welcometodreamsvillerecords at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 7 11:22:51 EST 2004

Hai Joost~

We saw of the passing of HRH Prince Bernhard (www.colourpress.com) and extend our deepest regards.

And thank you always for being so supportive of Cynthia Basinet and "Santa Baby".  Know how much she appreciates all you have done.

Happy Holidays from Los Angeles~
Ash
www.cynthiabasinet.com

Latest press release:
"No, It's Not Marilyn..." - http://www.prweb.com/releases/2004/10/prweb167127.htm

Joost van Steen <joost at jazzbluestour.nl> wrote:
provided by Yellow Dog Communications, Inc.
For more information visit us at http://jpl.yellowdog.com
To become a sponsor contact Tony Gasparre
at tony at yellowdog.com or 585-235-4685.

Hai there
So, the most special month of the year has started and we here in The
Netherlands had not such a good start for this festiv month.....because of
the following reason and that's why there will be a special playlist with
not too much up-tempo Jazz and heavy Blues, do hope you will understand.....

The altered program is aired because of the death of HRH Prince Bernhard of
the Netherlands, husband of the late Queen HRH Princess Juliana, who died
December 1 at the age of 93.
Only 9 months after his wife he died, he had to give up the fight against
cancer and in respect to his own wishes no treatment was started anymore....
Prince Bernhard was highly respected in The Netherlands and his own
flamboyant way of life and kindhearted way of treating people will be
greatly missed and ofcourse he was highly respected because of his great
achievements in WW II as commander of the Dutch resistance and pilot, and so
his fellow-veterans accompanied him out of his home-palace.
He will be burried saturday December 11 and untill that time all
radiostations must perform an altered program....

Do hope you will understand and as from December 14 this regular program
will be aired again....
Joost
+
For Jazz & Blues Tour
C/O Joost van Steen
PO BOX 471
2400 AL Alphen aan den Rijn
+
www.jazzbluestour.nl
www.alphenstadfm.nl/jazzbluestour
www.radio.nl/jazzbluestour
++
Playlist December 7 2004 # 37

1st Hour 21:00 - 22:00 hrs
Nr. Artist Title --- From ==== The Album;
1 Pim Jacobs --- Music All in ==== Sophisticated Lady

2 Magic Frankie & Kaz Lux --- Cryin' over You ==== Hearts in
Sorrow
3 The Steve Rochinski Quartet --- Untill Further Notice ====
Untill Further Notice

4 Jerome Goodboo --- Evening ==== Pain and the Glory
5 Mark Alban Lotz --- Pyramid ==== Blue Moods with The Mark
Alban Lotz Quartet

6 Stickshift Annie and The Overdrive --- Troubled Fool ====
Out of Her Mind
7 The Mike Murley Quintet --- Santiago Reflections ==== Extra
Time

DO YOU REMEMBER....
8 B.B. King --- Guess Who ==== The King of The Blues
9 Artie Shaw --- Stardust ==== The Jazz Era

10 Jimmy Bowskill --- Why ===== Soap Bars & Dog Ears
11 Julie Mahendra --- On The Street Where You Live ====
Never Do Without You

12 Eric van Der Westen's Quadrant --- As if It were a Dream
==== Rush Hour

Lean back and enjoy the 2nd hour, so just let it slide....
2nd hour 22:00 - 23:00 hrs
Nr. Artist --- Title ==== From The Album;
1 Branford Marsalis --- Mo' Better Blues (Tune) ==== Beneath
The Underdog

2 Mark bird Stafford --- Ruby ==== Harpspace
3 Chet Baker --- Autumn in New York ==== Chet Baker Quartet
Plays Standards

4 Etta Baker With Taj Mahal --- Comb Blues ==== Etta Baker
With Taj Mahal
5 Leroy Jones --- Sweeter Than a Summer Breeze ==== Back To
My Roots

The South-African Jazz Corner !
6 Bheki Mseluku --- Monk The Priest ==== Home At Last
7 Voice Lakatushon --- Quintet Legacy ===== Volume One

8 Robbie Williams --- Mr. Bojangles ==== Swing When You are
Winning
The "M"( iles ) Moment...
9 Miles Davis --- In Your Own Sweet Way ==== Workin'

10 Jazz Connection --- Claudia ==== Riverman
11 Teraesa Vinson --- Young and Foolish ==== Opportunity Please
Knock

END Jean Toots Thielemans --- Hard to Say Goodbye ==== Hard to
Say Goodbye
+
Well that's it for this coming tuesday, do hope you like the line-up and the
playlist can also be viewed on the site supporting the program;
www.jazzbluestour.nl where you can also find the link to listen in to the
livestream....
Do take care this coming week and goodluck to you all
Kindest regards
Joost van Steen, Host / producer Jazz & Blues Tour with Alphen Stad FM
105.4FM and 103.4Cable in the Green Heart of Holland, The Netherlands
++

This week's sponsor is: JazzWeek Magazine - PDF Edition
Times are changing and so have we. The JazzWeek PDF Edition is our newest creation. Hopefully you have enjoyed the first two free editions we have published.

We now have special introductory rates for jazz radio and the industry .

Radio use code : 1CE5FF6F4F to recieve the yearly rate of only $99.00.

Industry use code : 1CAFA08B19 to recieve the yearly rate of only $199.00

As a bonus, subscribe before December 31st for your chance to win a copy of Marsalis Music/Rounder Records DVD of the Branford Marsalis Quartet —A Love Supreme Live In Amsterdam: Special Edition DVD.

Hurry these offers won't last long!