[JPL] WGBH 7 PM - Mid. 12/7

eric jackson eric-jackson at comcast.net
Wed Dec 8 01:07:09 EST 2004

Tuesday, Dec 7, 7pm–midnight, WGBH 89.7

	7:00pm

7:07pm
Norman Simmons: My Melancholy Baby, In Private (Savant 2056)

7:14pm
Count Basie: Cute, Good Times Blues (Pablo 5319)

7:18pm
Bobby Timmons: Old Devil Moon, The Best Of Bobby Timmons (Riverside 5719)

7:22pm
Miles Davis: Surrey With The Fringe On Top, The Best Of Miles Davis
(Prestige 5701)

7:35pm
Keith Jarrett: It's All In The Game, The Out-Of-Towners (ECM 1900)

7:41pm
Paul McCandless; Art Lande; Peter Barshay; Alan Hall: Sultana,
Shapeshifter (Synergy 80022)

7:51pm
John Stein: September, Conversation Pieces (Jardis 20140)

8:00pm
Frank Jackson: Oh You Crazy Moon, New York After Dark (Kasis 003)

8:05pm
Ian Hendrickson-Smith: I Wish You Love, Still Smokin' (Sharp Nine 1031)

8:11pm
Alice Coltrane: Blue Nile, Translinear Light (Impulse 2191)

8:19pm
Elvin Jones: Wise One, The Truth (HalfNote)

8:40pm
M'Boom: Kuj, Live At S.O.B.'s (Blue Moon/MR 79182)

8:45pm
Ray Mantilla: Mantilla's Jam Too, Man-Ti-Ya (Savant 2059)

8:51pm
Manuel Valera: Prey To Indulgence, Forma Nueva (Mavo 1101)

9:00pm
Jazz Profiles, www.npr.org/programs/jazzprofiles
Norman Granz

10:05pm
Rene Marie: Hard Day's Night, Serene Renegade (Maxjazz 120)

10:11pm
Dr Lonnie Smith: One Cylinder, Too Damn Hot (Palmetto 2106)

10:18pm
Wallace Roney: Let's Stay Together, Prototype (HighNote 7116)

10:23pm
Myanna: El Corazon Solo, One Never Knows (BridgeCity 2104)

10:33pm
Eric Alexander: Almost Like Being In Love, Dead Center (HighNote 7131)

10:39pm
John Coltrane: I Hear A Rhapsody, The Best Of John Coltrane (Prestige 5717)

10:45pm
Steve Turre: Serenade To A Cuckoo/Bright Moments, Serenade To A
Cuckoo/Bright Moments (HighNote 7130)

10:54pm
Johnny Souza: Song For My Father, Meet Me In The City (1620 Jazz Records
002)

11:05pm
Joe Sample: Soul Shadows, Soul Shadows (Verve 2834)

11:10pm
Don Byron: Freddie Freeloader, Ivey Divey (Blue Note 78215)

11:17pm
Anna Callahan: It's Just The Rain, It's Just The Rain (Angarhad)

11:23pm
Phil Argyris: Body And Soul, A Point Of Departure (SandieSue 2002)

11:35pm
Anthony Wonsey: The Peacocks, Blues For Hiroshi (Sharp Nine 1030)

11:44pm
Ed Saindon; Kenny Werner: A Flower Is A Lovesome Thing, Key Play
(edsaindon)

Airtimes are approximate.

Only on 89.7! performances and recordings are exclusive WGBH Radio
productions and are not commercially available.

Eric Jackson
Monday thru Thursday 7 PM to Midnight
WGBH Boston 89.7 FM
www.wgbh.org