[JPL] WGBH Playlist 7 PM - Mid. 12/9

eric jackson eric-jackson at comcast.net
Fri Dec 10 01:18:20 EST 2004

Thursday, Dec 9, 7pm–midnight, WGBH 89.7

	7:00pm

7:07pm
Milt Jackson: Night Mist Blues, Night Mist Blues (Pablo 827)

7:16pm
Houston Person: Since I Fell For You, For Etta With Love (Highnote 7127)

7:23pm
Wes Montgomery: Polka Dots And Moonbeams, The Best Of Wes Montgomery
(Riverside 5705)

7:30pm
Matt Wilson: Aluminum Baby, Wake Up! (Palmetto 2106)

7:36pm
Wynton Marsalis: Marciac Moon, Marciac Suite (Columbia 69877)

7:46pm
Eric Alexander: Search For Peace, Dead Center (HighNote 7131)

7:54pm
Horace Silver: The Walk Around Look Up And Down Song, It's Got To Be Funky
(Columbia 53812)

8:04pm
Geri Allen: The Experimental Movement, The Life Of A Song (Telarc 83598)

8:11pm
Cedar Walton: Voices Deep Within, As Long As There's Music (Muse 5405)

8:20pm
Sonny Stitt; Paul Gonzalves: S'Posin, Salt And Pepper (Impulse 210)

8:34pm
Rene Marie: Lover Man Oh Where Can You Be, Serene Renegade (Maxjazz 120)

8:40pm
Frank Morgan: Equinox, City Nights (HighNote 7129)

8:52pm
Anthony Wonsey: Brother Hiroshi, Blues For Hiroshi (Sharp Nine 1030)

9:01pm
Dr. Lonnie Smith: Track 9, Too Damn Hot (Palmetto 2105)

Live Interview with Darryl Katz from the Jazz Composer's Alliance Orchestra
(appearing at Emanual Church, 12/10)

9:06pm
Jazz Composers Alliance Orchestra: How To Say Goodbye, Celebration Of The
Spirit (CIMP 298)

9:15pm
Jazz Comosers Alliance Orchestra: Elegies, Celebration Of The Spirit (CIMP
298)

9:34pm
Jazz Composers Alliance Orchestra: Toscar, Celebration (CIMP 298)

9:53pm
Jazz Composers Alliance Orchestra: Gone Now, The Death Of Simone Weil
(Innova 582)

10:05pm
Ian Hendrickson-Smith: I Wish You Love, Still Smokin' (Sharp Nine 1031)

10:11pm
Bobby Timmons: Moanin', The Best Of Bobby Timmons (Riverside 5719)

10:16pm
Bernard Purdie: Soul To Jazz, Soul To Jazz (ACT 9242)

10:21pm
Elvin Jones : Truth, The Truth (HalfNote)

10:30pm
Miles Davis: Walkin', The Best Of Miles Davis (Prestige 5701)

10:43pm
Jazz Composer's Alliance Orchestra: Flux, Flux (Northeastern 5010)

10:52pm
Phil Woods: The Midnight Sun Will Never Set, This Is How I Feel About
Quincy (Jazzed Media 1004)

11:00pm
Rebecca Parris: 'Round Midnight, A Passionate Fling (Shira 1001)
(appearing at The Real Deal, 12/12)

11:06pm
Mulgrew Miller: Don't You Know I Care, Live At Yoshi's Vol 1 (Maxjazz 208)

11:16pm
Branford Marsalis: A Love Supreme Pt 4, Coltrane's A Love Supreme Live In
Amsterdam (Marsalis Music/Rounder 11661-3310)

11:29pm
Frank Jackson: A Nightingale Sang In Berkeley Square, New York After Dark
(Kasis 003)

11:36pm
Buster Williams: Nomads, Griot Liberte (HighNote 7123)

11:45pm
Bill Evans: Blue In Green, The Best Of Bill Evans (Riverside 5712)

11:50pm
Nancy Wilson: Why Did I Choose You, R.S.V.P. (MCJ 1013)

Airtimes are approximate.

Eric Jackson
Monday thru Thursday 7 PM to Midnight
WGBH Boston 89.7 FM