[JPL] JATB Internet Radio Adds

Bob Stockton drbob456 at hotmail.com
Fri Dec 10 07:22:45 EST 2004

Here are the Internet Radio adds for Jazz At The Beach: 12/10/04

Stuff Smith-Shirley Horn / A Foggy Day / Complete Verve Stuff Smith Sessions
/ Mosaic

Stuff Smith-Shirley Horn / I Loves You Porgy / Complete Verve Stuff Smith
Sessions / Mosaic

Stuff Smith-Shirley Horn / Our Love Is Here To Stay / Complete Verve Stuff
Smith Sessions / Mosaic

Eddie "Lockjaw" Davis / The Rev / Best of Eddie "Lockjaw" Davis / Prestige

Red Garland / Your Red Wagon / Best of the Red Garland Trios / Prestige

Red Garland (Kenny Burrell) / Walkin' / Best of the Red Garland Trios /
Prestige

Jay Klum / Alone Together / Home Cookin' / Alltribe

Rich Walker Sextet / Bar Hop / Bar Hop / Altru Music

Rich Walker Sextet (Michelle Amato) / Writin' The Blues / Bar Hop / Altru
Music

Rich Walker Sextet / Too Loose To Trek / Bar Hop / Altru Music

Larry Vuckovich / After Hours / Blue Balkan / Tetrachord

Moe Koffman-Dizzy Gillespie / Groovin' High / Oop Pop A Da / Soundwings-Duke
Street

Irene Kral / It Isn't So Good It Couldn't Get Better / Kral Space / Veejay

Coming soon: Modern Jazz Classics with "Dr. Bob", our newest syndicated,
commercial free, no cost jazz radio program.

Bob ("Dr. Bob") Stockton
Modern Jazz Classics
3956 Arbor Lake Circle
Jacksonville, Fl. 32225-1681