[JPL] 10,000 blues playlist 2004-12-10

Michel Rochette CKIA-FM 88,3 les10000blues at hotmail.com
Tue Dec 14 00:09:08 EST 2004

Here's the playlist for the "10,000 Blues" show at CKIA-FM Quebec City
Canada...on air  December 10th.

Catch it live by www.meduse.org/ckiafm with Mike at the mike from 7pm till
9pm eastern Canada time.

Starting next week and for the last three weeks of the year, "10,000 Blues"
will feature bands and artists having the most spins on the show in 2004...

Be there....

Artists/Titles/Albums/Labels

Fernando Noronha/White trash/Changes/Orbeat

Bill Perry/Big ass green van/Raw deal/Blind Pig

Chris Fitz/Medecine for the blues/This is my church/Self

Shane Dwight/Come see me/Come see me/R-Tists Records

Philip Sayce/Backwater blues/Philip Sayce/Hypnotic Records

Patti Smith/Jubilee/Trampin/Sony

Woodleg Odd’s/The oldman blues/Norwegian wood/Woodleg Music Norway

Steve Cochran/The Bitterness/Underground/Harry Records

Danny Bryant/This is the blues/Covering their tracks/Blues Matters

Javier Vargas/Black cat boogie/Last night/Dro East West

Kimi Hayes/Red 14/Red 14/Happy Mellows Music

Lipstick Traces/Teaspoon/Thanx 2U/El-T Music

Cuby & Blizzards/Last minute flight/Boom boom bang in the spirit of John Lee
Hooker/Munich Records

Sista Monica/Never say never/Live in Europe/Mo Muscle

Charles Wilson/I talk to myself/If heartaches where nickels/--------

John Primer/Brutal hearted woman/Blues for a rotten afternoon/Telarc

Katie Webster/Pussycat moan/Alligator 20th ann./Alligator

Buddy Guy/Sweet little angel/The real deal/Silvertone Records

Mike Rochette
10,000 Blues
CKIA-FM 88,3
Quebec City, Canada