[JPL] "Stolen Moments" Play List 12/13/04

Steve Rubin steve at pacific.net
Mon Dec 13 17:06:04 EST 2004

"Stolen Moments" Play List 12/13/04

KZYX/KZYZ
90.7 FM/91.5 FM
Mendocino County Public Radio (NPR Affiliate)

Artist - Tune -  Album - Label

Phil Woods - For Lena And Lennie - Quincy - Jazzed Media
New Stories - Roll On - Hope Is In The Air - Origin
Bob Dorough - But For Now - Sunday At Iridium - Arbors

Deep Blue Organ Trio - These Foolish Things - Deep Blue Bruise - Delmark
Holly Hoffmann -  Samba do Aviao - Minor Miracle - Capri
Rosanne Drago - Bodega Bay - Hot Sophisticated Jazz Now -
rosannedrago.com

Josh Workman - Andre de Sapato Novo - Jumpin' At The Border - Tetrachord
Ken Peplowski - With Every Breath I Take - Easy To Remember - Nagel
Heyer
Jack Sheldon - 49 Woman - California Cool - Butterfly

Paradigm Shift - Big Brother - Shifting Times - Nagel Heyer
Harry Allen - Somewhere Over The Rainbow - Tenors Anyone? - Slider Music
Madeleine Peyroux - This Is Heavern To Me - Careless Love - Rounder

Jim Snidero - Prisoner Of Love - Close Up - Milestone/Fantasy
Fay Victor - People Are Strange - Lazy Old Sun - Greene Ave Music
George Kahn - Too Much Sax - Compared To What? - Playing Records

Donald Harrison - Iko Iko - Free Style - Nagel Heyer
Jody Sandhaus - Don't Ever Leave Me - Fine Spring Morning - CAP
Richie Hart - West Side Story Medley - Blues In The Alley - Zoho

John Sheridan - I'll Always Be In Love With You - Artistry - Arbors
Larry Chernicoff - Sailor and Siren - October - Windy Planet Music
Lynne Arriale - Flamenco - Come Together - Motema

Teraesa Vinson - Moon Ray - Opportunity Please Knock- Amplified
Lonnie Smith - Some Day My Prince Will Come - Too Damn Hot! - Palmetto

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
"Stolen Moments"
Mondays 2-4:00 PM

KZYX/KZYZ