[JPL] WGBH Playlist 7 PM - Mid. 12/14

eric jackson eric-jackson at comcast.net
Wed Dec 15 01:21:10 EST 2004

Tuesday, Dec 14, 7pm–midnight, WGBH 89.7

About this broadcast

	7:00pm

7:07pm
Joe Sample: Ain't Misbehavin', Soul Shadows (Verve 2834)

7:12pm
Eula Lawrence: Our Love Is Here To Stay Only on 89.7!

7:19pm
The Great Jazz Trio: The Shadow Of Your Smile, Someday My Prince Will Come
(Eighty-Eights/Columbia 92819)

7:29pm
Wayne Shorter: Infant Eyes, Footprints: The Life And Music Of Wayne
Shorter (Columbia/Legacy 89150)

7:35pm
Ken Peplowski: Single Petal Of A Rose, Easy To Remember (Nagel Heyer 2043)

7:37pm
The Great Guitars: Favella, An Antonio Carlos Jobim Songbook (Concord
45212)

7:42pm
Rene Marie: Hard Day's Night, Serene Renegade (Maxjazz 120)

7:47pm
Dr. Lonnie Smith: Too Damn Hot, Too Damn Hot (Palmetto 2106)

7:58pm
Eric Alexander: Almost Like Being In Love, Dead Center (HighNote 7131)

8:04pm
Eric Dolphy: Green Dolphin Street, The Best Of Eric Dolphy (Prestige 5708)

8:10pm
Steve Turre: Serenade To Cukoo/Bright Moments, The Spirits Up Above
(HighNote 7130)

8:19pm
Wynton Marsalis: Recessional, In This House On This Morning (Columbia
53220)

8:38pm
Martin Van Iterson: Twin Waltz, The Whole Bunch (Munich 446)

8:44pm
Alejandro Cimadoro: Snowfall, The Princess And The Moonlight (Cimajazz)

8:51pm
McCoy Tyner: Illuminations, Illuminations (Telarc 83599)

9:00pm
Live Performance  Leonard Brown & Joyful Noise
(appearing Providence Black Repertory Theater, 12/17)

10:05pm
Elvin Jones: Wise One, The Truth (Half Note)

10:17pm
Geri Allen: Soul Eyes, The Life Of A Song (Telarc 83598)

10:23pm
Ron Gill: I Like The Sunrise/Prelude To A Kiss/Caravan, Ron Gill Sings In
Concert Duke Ellington (Commercially Unavailable)

10:39pm
Keith Jarrett: The Out Of Towners, The Out Of Towners (ECM 1900)

11:00pm
Don Byron: In A Silent Way, Ivey-Divey (Blue Note 78215)

11:10pm
Molly Flannery: Riding The Bull, Riding The Bull (AFI)

11:18pm
Ed Saindon; Kenny Werner: Invitation, Key Play

11:31pm
Mark Elf: Alfie, Glad To Be Back (Jen Bay 0010)

11:38pm
Charlie Haden: You Belong To My Heart, Land Of The Sun (Verve 2887)

11:46pm
Larry Chernicoff: Light Years, October (Windy Planet 4511)

11:53pm
Frank Jackson: I See A Million People But All I Can See Is You, New York
After Dark (Kasis 003)

Airtimes are approximate.

Eric Jackson
Monday thru Thursday 7 PM to Midnight