[JPL] WDIY Top Plays & Doodlin' Playlist

Mo Noretsky mo.noretsky at verizon.net
Wed Dec 15 16:23:16 EST 2004

Top Station Plays - 12/15/04 (20 hours of weekly Jazz/Blues Programming)
Top 10:
Phil Woods - This Is How I Feel About Quincy - Jazzed Media
Dr. Lonnie Smith - Too Damn Hot - Palmetto
Bob Dorough - Sunday at Iridium - Arbors Jazz
Steve Turre - The Sprits Up Above - High Note
New Stories - Hope is in the Air - Origin
Madeleine Peyroux - Careless Love - Rounder
Leslie Pintchik - So Glad To Be here - Ambient Records
Jim Snidero - Close Up - Milestone
Matt Wilson' Arts & Crafts - Wake Up - Palmetto
George Kahn - ...Compared to What? - Playing Records
11-20:
Martijn van Iterson - The Whole Bunch - Munich
Conrad Herwig And Brian Lynch – Que Viva Coltrane – Criss Cross
Don Byron - Ivey-Divey - Blue Note
Deep Blue Organ Trio - Deep Blue Bruise - Delmark
Wycliffe Gordon - In The Cross - Criss Cross
Wallace Roney - Prototype - High Note
Pucho & His Latin Soul Brothers - The Hideout - Milestone
Anthony Wonsey - Blues For Hiroshi - Sharp Nine
Ken Peplowski - Easy to Remember - Nagel Heyer
Sai Ghose - E-Motion - Summit
and...
Mark Elf - Glad To Be Back - Jen Bay
Tony Monaco Trio - Fiery Blues - Summit Records
Richie Hart - Blues In The Alley - Zoho
Paradigm Shift - Shifting Times - Nagel Heyer
Branford Marsalis - Eternal - Marsalis
One For All - Blueslike - Criss Cross
Jody Sandhaus - A Fine Spring Morning - CAP
Betty Bryant - Weathervane - Bry-Mar
Trio Mundo - Rides Again - Zoho
Matthias Lupri - Transition Sonic	- Summit
Five Play - Five Play...Plus - Arbors
Tom Dempsey/Tim Ferguson Quartet - Perspectives - Imaginary
Tom Collier - Mallet Jazz - Origin
Tim May - Tim May Trio - Mayzing Records
Typhanie Monique & Neal Alger - Intinsic - Blujazz
Enrico Pieranunzi - Fellini Jazz - CamJazz
Vic Juris - Blue Horizon - Zoho
Ray Mantilla - Man-Ti-Ya - Savant
Ian Hendrickson - Smith - Still Smokin' - Sharpe Nine
Medeski Martin & Wood - End of the World Party - Blue Note
Maurice Brown - Hip to Bop - Brown
Carol Mennie - I'm Not a Sometimes Thing - CDM Records
Manuel Valera - Forma Nueva - Mavo
Dom Minasi - Quick Response - CDM
Patricia Barber - Live: A Fornight in France - Blue Note
Brad Mehldau - Live in Tokyo - Nonesuch
Jan Garbarek - In Praise of Dreams - ECM
Mike Holober - Thought Trains - Sons Of Sound
Rene Marie - Renegade - MaxJazz
Gonzalo Rubalcaba - Paseo - Blue Note
Adds:
Rich Walker - Bar Hop - Altru Music
Rosanne Drago - Hot Sophisticated Jazz Now - HSJ
Larry Chernicoff - October - Windy Planet

Doodlin' - December 14, 2004 - Host: Mo Noretsky
Artist - Song - Album - Label
Lambert, Hendricks & Ross - Doodlin' (Theme) - Twisted - Rhino
Rich Walker - Mescalito - Bar Hop - Altru Music
Ellen Lebowitz - Hello It's Me - Oasis Jazz, Vol. 11 - Oasis
Peter Cincotti - Bali Ha'i - On the Moon - Concord
Mark Sherman - Motive #3 That Moment - The Motive Series - CAP

Dr. Lonnie Smith - Back Track - Too Damn Hot - Palmetto
Charles Small - Carol's Song - Small Talk - Blue Lady
Bruce Henry - Equinox - Connections - BAHLOVE

Leslie Pintchik - Mortal - So Glad to Be Here - Ambient
Jody Sandhuas - Don't Ever Leave Me - Fine Spring Morning

Phil Woods - The Pawnbroker - This Is How I Feel About Quincy - Jazzed
Media
Lenore Raphael - Sometime Ago - Wingin' It - Lenore Raphael
Rosanne Drago - My Romance - Hot Sophisticated Jazz Now - HSJ

Charlie Haden - Esta Tarde Vi Llover - Land of the Sun - Verve
Frank Jackson - I See a Milliion People But All I can See is You - New
York After Dark - Kassis
Ken Peplowski - Love Came - Easy to Remember- Nagel Heyer

Tim May - Old Cliches - Trio - Mayzing Records
Larry Chernicoff - Windhorse - October - Windy Planet
Buyu Ambroise - Konviksyon - Blues in Red - Justin Time
Horace Silver - Doodlin' (Theme) - Best of - Blue Note