[JPL] WGBH Playlist 7 PM - Mid. 12/15

eric jackson eric-jackson at comcast.net
Thu Dec 16 00:54:44 EST 2004

7pm–midnight, WGBH 89.7 Dec 15, 2004

	7:00pm

7:07pm
Carol Sloane: I'm Getting Sentimental Over You, Sweet & Slow (Concord 4564)

7:12pm
Jimmy Smith: Laura, Fourmost Return (Milestone 9311)

7:23pm
Good Company: Willow Weep For Me, Return Engagement (GC Records)

7:33pm
McCoy Tyner: West Philly Tone Poem, Illuminations (Telarc 83599)

7:37pm
The Bob Thiele Collective: What A Wonderful World, Lion-Hearted (Red Baron
57335)

7:45pm
Branford Marsalis: The Ruby And The Pearl, Eternal (Marsalis Music/Rounder
Records 11661-3309)

7:53pm
Freddy Cole: Like A Quiet Storm, I'm Not My Brother I'm Me (HighNote 7125)

8:04pm
Anthony Wonsey: Waltz For Debby, Blues For Hiroshi (Sharp Nine 1030)

8:09pm
Donald Harrison: New Hope, Free Style (Nagel Heyer 2059)

8:15pm
Pharoah Sanders: Hum-Allah-Hum-Allah-Hum Allah, Jewels Of Thought (Impulse
247)

8:37pm
Houston Person: It's Magic, To Etta With Love (HighNote 7127)

8:43pm
Manuel Valera: Simplicity, Forma Nueva (Mavo 1101)

8:49pm
Eric Alexander: A Few Miles From Memphis, Dead Center (HighNote 7131)

8:56pm
Ray Mantilla: Apple Turnover, Man-Ti-Ya (Savant 2059)

9:05pm
Nancy Wilson: I Wish I'd Met You, R.S.V.P. (MCG 1013)

9:10pm
Wallace Roney: Secret Identity, Prototype (HighNote 7116)

9:17pm
Elvin Jones: Wise One, The Truth (HalfNote)

9:31pm
Jamie Baum: Spring Rounds, Moving Forward Standing Still (Omnitone 15206)

9:39pm
Dr. Lonnie Smith: Track 9, Too Damn Hot (Palmetto 2105)

9:44pm
Miles Davis: Milestones, Milestones (Columbia/Legacy 85203)

9:50pm
Wynton Marsalis: Loose Duck, Marciac Suite (Columbia 69877)

10:05pm
Frank Jackson: Oh You Crazy Moon, New York After Dark (Kasis 003)

10:09pm
Ian Hendrickson-Smith: Sparrow's Flight, Still Smokin' (Sharp Nine 1031)

10:18pm
Maurice Brown: Rapture, Hip To Bop (Brown 1014)

10:29pm
Henry Threadgill: Hope A Hope A, Spirit Of Nuff...Nuff (Black Saint 120134)

10:36pm
Matthias Lupri: Sonic, Transition Sonic (Summit 398)

10:44pm
Miles Davis: Dual Mr. Anthony Tillman, Water Babies (Columbia/Legacy 86557)

11:00pm
Jazzset, www.npr.org/programs/jazzset
Herbie Hancock

Airtimes are approximate.