[JPL] ONLY on 89.7

Steve Schwartz Steve_Schwartz at wgbh.org
Thu Dec 16 13:45:30 EST 2004

Back on October 22 I produced a feature on my program, Jazz From Studio Four called "Only on 89.7"
This program featured music recorded, over the years, by WGBH in our live performance studio and out at clubs and concerts in the Boston area.
The first two hours of this five hour Special is now available on demand from our website. Just go to

wgbh.org
wgbh.org/jazz
wgbh.org/webcasts

Not only will you hear great locally Boston-based musicians like Matt Gordy, Eula Lawrence and The Bebop Guitars but you'll also hear Shirley Horn, Gary Burton/Makoto Ozone, the Bill Evans Trio and the Woody Shaw/Louis Hayes Quintet, among many others
None of this music is available commercially. ONLY on 89.7
Enjoy!

PS These webcasts keep changinf every fewweeks so keep coming back

Steve