[JPL] James Black documentary

David Kunian kunian1 at cox.net
Thu Dec 16 10:38:54 EST 2004

I apologize if you have already received this.

all Jazz Programmers list serve members,

My hour long radio documentary "Guardian of the Groove: New Orleans
Drummer and Composer James Black”_ about the great unsung New Orleans
drummer and composer James Black airs this and next week on WWOZ FM New
Orleans. The times are

Friday 12/17 at 10:30 PM
Sunday 12/19 at 4:30 PM
Wednesday 12/22 at noon.