[JPL] athletes to musician story

PHAIRELADY at aol.com PHAIRELADY at aol.com
Fri Dec 17 00:11:11 EST 2004

Hey Arturo,

Como esta?

Here are a few.  I will let you decide whether they are good, bad or UGLY!

How about:

Wayman Tisdale (basketball) saxophone

Bernie Williams (baseball) guitar

Ron Artest (basketball) rapping etc.

There has been a lot of controversy surrounding Ron, but most recently it involved him taking time off during this season (I believe it was in November)to promote his rap album.

Hope you are well and hope that helps.

Best regards,

Chantal

--
Chantal Phaire
Phairelady Management Services
E-Mail: Phairelady at aol.com

Phairelady Management Services represents the following artists: Kirk LIGHTSEY, JoAnne BRACKEEN, Denise JANNAH, Jeremy PELT, Anthony BROWN's Asian American Orchestra and Marcus STRICKLAND

In a message dated 12/16/2004 7:20:51 PM Eastern Standard Time, "Arturo" <arturo893 at qwest.net> writes:

>I will be writing a story in February for a Denver publication on pro athletes that were also pro musicians either before, during or after their careers. I'll most likely mention a few athletes that became entertainers in
other fields like Jim Brown and Chuck Connors, but the main focus will be music and sports.

I'd like to hear from forum members with any suggestions, some of those I'll feature, good and bad, Paul Robeson, Arthur Lee Maye, "Suga" Ray Robinson,Muhammad Ali (as Cassius Clay), Shaquille O'Neal, Joe Frazier and others.
I'm not covering amateur sports or athletes like Jackie Wilson, just pro athletes and professional musicians, despite their success in either fields.

In advance,  thanks mucho.

Arturo Gómez