[JPL] athletes to musician story

DJ A-Train wnaa_jazz at yahoo.com
Fri Dec 17 06:39:08 EST 2004

Waymon Tisdale who was in the NBA a few years ago on
the Pacers is one person off the top of my head who
recorded several CD's.

http://www.harriswolframmusic.com/MJHHolidayJazz.html
> to hear both tracks!
>
> Also, visit
> http://www.wrightwoodrecords.com/index.html for more
> Marilyn Harris CDs!
>

> Peace &  Jazz
>
>     Michael A. Valentine

>  Dress up your holiday email, Hollywood style. Learn
> more.
> This week's sponsor is:  MARILYN HARRIS - 'MAKE
> ANOTHER MEMORY + THE WISDOM OF SAM KINISON' -
> Wrightwood Records
> The follow-up to FUTURE STREET, this is a CD-single
> of Marilyn's holiday jazz song MAKE ANOTHER MEMORY
> and jazz editorial on Sam Kinison's solution to the
> problem of world hunger!
>
> SENSATIONAL-- I'll be using it for weeks and weeks
> to come!!  Your interpretation, lyrics, arrangement,
> band were OUTSTANDING--I LOVED IT - Fritz 'The Nite
> Owl'
> Peerenboom, WJZA - Columbus, OH
>
> Radio Promotion by:
> Mark Rini, Josh Ellman, and Thad Paulson
> Groov Marketing and Consulting 1-877-GROOV-32
>
> visit

http://www.harriswolframmusic.com/MJHHolidayJazz.html
> to hear both tracks!
>
> Also, visit
> http://www.wrightwoodrecords.com/index.html for more
> Marilyn Harris CDs!

=====
Making All Stops on the Jazz Music Line!
DJ "A" Train
with 100% Pure Jazz Music
Saturday mornings on AM Jazz - 9a to 1p
90.1-FM WNAA @ http://wnaalive.ncat.edu/wnaa/a_train.htm