[JPL] 12-19-04 Sunday Jazz Matinee/WSHA FM 88.9

Benjamin Boddie BFBoddie at msn.com
Sun Dec 19 22:40:35 EST 2004

WSHA 88.9 FM
Raleigh, N.C.
www.wshafm.org<http://www.wshafm.org/>

Sunday Jazz Matinee
Ben Boddie
bfboddie at msn.com<mailto:bfboddie at msn.com>

Noon
Grover Washington Jr. - Christmas Time Is Here - Breath Of Heaven - Sony Music - 1997
Eric Reed - Oh Christmas Tree - MoJazz Christmas Album - MoJazz - 1994
Kevin Mahogany - I'll Be Home For Christmas - W.B. Jazz Christmas Party - Warner Bros. - 1997
Scott Hamilton - The Christmas Song - Christmas Love Song - Concord - 1997
Ray Brown/Vanessa Rubin - White Christmas - Christmas Songs - Telarc Jazz - 1999
David Benoit - Skating - Remembering Christmas - GRP Records - 1996
Terance Blanchard/David Sanchez - Have Yourself A Merry Little Christmas - Swing Into Christmas - Sony - 1995
Royce Cambell - Live Everyday Like Christmas - A Jazz Guitar Christmas - Royce Campbell - 2003
Natalie Cole - Jingle Bells - Holly & Ivy - Elektra Entertainment - 1994

1:00
Jazz At The Movies Band - My Favorite Things - It's A Wonderful Life - Discovery Records - 1995
Abbey Lincoln/Roy Hargrove - Christmas Cheer - Jazz For Joy - Verve - 1996
Oscar Peterson - Christmas Waltz - An Oscar Peterson Christmas - Telarc Jazz - 1995
Freddie Cole - I Want A Smile For Christmas - I Want A Smile For Christmas - Fantasy - 1994
Sheila E. - Santa Baby - A Not So Silent Night - Concord - 2001
Houston Person & Etta Jones - Frosty The Snowman - Together At Christmas - High Note - 2000
Harry Connick, Jr. - The Little Drummer Boy - When My Heart Finds Christmas - Sony Music - 2003
Louis Armstrong - Christmas In New Orleans - A Traditional Jazz Christmas - GRP 1997
Al Gray & Friends - Winter Wonderland - Christmas Stockin' Stuffer - Capri Records - 1992
Cyrus Chestnut & Friends - Fur Elise - A Charlie Brown Christmas - Atlantic Records - 2000

2:00
Diana Krall - Have Yourself A Merry Little Christmas - Jazz To The World - Blue Note - 1995
Heritage Hall Jazz Band - What A Wonderful World - Christmas With The .  . - Delta Music - 1995
Dianne Reeves/Lou Rawls - "Baby, It's Cold Outside' - Jazz To The World - Blue Note - 1995
Jon Gordon - The First Noel - Bending Towards The Light - Conawago Records - 1995
Al Jarreau - Celebrate Me Home - Jazz Christmas Party - Warner Bros. - 1997
Eastern Rebellion - It Came Upon A Midnight Clear - A Jazz Christmas - Music Masters - 1992
Beegie Adair - What Child Is This - Christmas Jazz - Village Square Music - 2004
Etta James - This Time Of Year - 12 Songs Of Christmas - Private Music - 1998
Wynton Marsalis - We Three Kings - Cresent City Christmas Card - CBS - 1989
Nat King Cole - The Christmas Song - The Christmas Song - Capitol Records - 1999

3:00
Dave McKenna - Don't Want No Blues This Christmas - Christmas Ivory - Concord - 1997
Charles Brown - Merry Christmas Baby/Please Come Home For Christmas - Cool Christmas Tunes - Rounder - 1994
Cassandra Wilson - The Little Drummer Boy - Jazz To The World - Blue Note - 1995
Poncho Sanchez - What Child Is This - A Not So Silent Night - Concord - 2001
Mino Cinelu/Dianne Reeves - Twelve Days Of Christmas - Metro Blue - 1996
Rickey Woodard - Rudolph The Red-Nosed Reindeer - Concord Jazz Christmas 2 - Concord - 1996
Oliver Jones - Santa Claus Is Coming To Town - Justin Time For Christmas - Justin Time - 1997
Joe Augustine - You're All I Want For Christmas - Christmas is . . . - Revere Records - 1997
Mary Kadderly - Silver Bells - Christmas Memories - Nipping Glass Holiday - 2002