[JPL] athletes to musician story

eric jackson eric-jackson at comcast.net
Mon Dec 20 08:46:00 EST 2004

Former Celtic player and coach KC Jones sings sometimes at special events.
He sings mostly standards, so I'm told. I've heard him sing a tune or two.
I don't think he has a CD out but from what I've heard, I wouldn't be
surprised if some folks on this list would play him if he did.

Current Celtic player Walter McCarty put out a CD last year. I've never
heard it but I did hear Walter say it was an R&B recording. He also
performs at special events around town sometimes.

Eric Jackson
Monday thru Thursday 7 PM to Midnight
WGBH Boston 89.7 FM
www.wgbh.org