[JPL] AM Jazz with DJ "A" Train on 90.1-FM WNAA Greensboro, NC - Playlist for 12/18/04

DJ A-Train wnaa_jazz at yahoo.com
Mon Dec 20 10:46:09 EST 2004

AM Jazz with DJ "A" Train on 90.1-FM WNAA Greensboro,
NC - Playlist for 12/18/04.

x- AM Jazz with DJ "A" Train Saturdays 9a to 1p.
WNAA-FM
http://wnaalive.ncat.edu/wnaa/a_train.htm

x- JazzDepot with DJ "A" Train Weekdays AggieAccessTV
http://aggietv.ncat.edu/tv/aggie_access.htm

9a. New Years Party Promo / Gravely Law Firm
Underwriters / Station ID Top / DJ "A" Train Open Drop
/ DJ "A" Train Theme (M. Davis+All Blues) / Open Show

1. Phil Woods + Q's Delight + This Is How I Feel About
Qunicy + Jazzed Media
2. George Gee Big Band + Bassinyo' Face + Settin' The
Pace + GJazz Records
3. Rob Parton's Jazztech Big Band + Two Different Days
+ Two Different Days + Sea Breeze Records
4. Clark Terry w/Jeff Lindberg And The Chicago Jazz
Orchestra + My Man's Gone Now + Geroge Gershwin's
Porgy & Bess + A440 Music Group

9:30a. Generic Announcement / Seminar Promo / Station
ID Bottom / J&B Music Connection Underwriter

5. Bob Mintzer Big Band + Who's Walking Who + Live At
MCG + MCG Jazz

x- Break

6. Steve Turre + Stepping Into Beauty + The Spirits Up
Above + HighNote Records
7. Alex Heitlinger Sextet + The Foot + Green Light +
Synergy Music
8. Buster Williams + Joined At The Hip + Griot Liberte
+ HighNote Records

10a Station ID Top / Gravely Law Firm Underwriter

9. Jazz Jamaica All Stars + Liquidator + Massive +
Dune Records

x- Break

10. Winard Harper + Come Into The Light + Come Into
The Light + Savant Records
11. Jeff "Tain" Watts + Opal rose + Megawatts +
Sunnyside Communications
12. The Sofferman Perspective + One Stone, Two Birds +
One Stone, Two Birds + Summit Records

10:30a. Master Of Administration Announcement +
Station ID Bottom / Gravely Law Firm Underwriter

13. Count Basie & His Orchestra + I Needs To Beed With
+ Good Time Blues + Pablo Records

x- Break

14. John Coltrane + Trane's Slo Blues + Lush Life +
Prestige
15. Eddie "Lockjaw" Davis + Intermission Riff + Jaws
In Orbit: Eddie "Lockjaw" Davis Quintet w/ Shirley
Scott + Prestige Records
16. Bobby Timmons + So Tired + Soul Time + Riverside
Records

11a. Breast Cancer Classes Announcement + Station ID
Top / Tyson Eye Clinic Underwriter

17. Quincy Jones + Oh Happy Day + The Original Jam
Sessions 1969 + Concord Records

x- Break

18. Linda Ronstadt + Day Dream + Hummin' To Myself +
Verve Music Group
19. Cybill Shepherd + I've Learned Alot About The
Blues + At Home With Cybill + River Siren Productions

x- Weekend Jazz datebook

20. Rosanne Drago + Rescue Me + Hot Sophisticated Jazz
Now + HSJ Productions
21. Manhattan Transfer + Doodlin' + Vibrate + Telarc
Jazz

11:30a. Legacy Reggae Show Promo / Station ID Bottom

22. Mark Murphy + On Green Dolphin Street + Bop For
Miles + HighNote Records

x- Break

23. Pete Zimmer Quintet + Common Man (Alt Take) +
Common Man + Tippin' Records
24. Matt Wilson's Art's & Crafts + We'll Be Together
Again + Wake Up! (To What's Happening) + Palmetto
Records
25. Wallace roney + Shadow Dance + Prototype +
HighNote Records

12n. Generic Calender / 8 Track Flashback Promo /
Station ID Top / Bowden Law Firm Underwriter

26. Russell Gunn + Blue In Green + Ethnomusicology
Vol. 4 / Live In Atlanta + Justin Time Records

x- Break

27. Matthew Ship + New ID + Harmony And Abyss +
Thirsty Ear Recordings
28. Matthew Shipp + Vamp To Vibe + Equilibrium +
Thirsty ear Recordings

x- 90.1-FM WNAA (GEN) Drop

29. Courtney Pine + Everyday Is Everyday (Malik-1
Remix) + Devotion + Telarc Jazz
30. Soweto Kinch + The Flame Thrower + Conversations
With The Unseen + Dune Records

12:30p. New Choices announcement / Saturday R&B Promo
/ Station ID Bottom

31. Buyu Ambroise + Caravan + Blues In Red + Justin
Time Records

x- Break

32. Manuel Valera + Simplicity + Forma Nueva + Mavo
Records
33. The Sai Ghose Trio + Only To Depart + E-Motion +
Summit Records

x- DJ "A" Train Theme (M. Davis+All Blues) / Close Show

=====
Making All Stops on the Jazz Music Line!
DJ "A" Train
with 100% Pure Jazz Music
Saturday mornings on AM Jazz - 9a to 1p
90.1-FM WNAA @ http://wnaalive.ncat.edu/wnaa/a_train.htm