[JPL] WRTI 'Straight Ahead' 12/18/04

Jeff Duperon mrjazzjr at sprintmail.com
Tue Dec 21 14:33:47 EST 2004

'Straight Ahead'
Temple University Public Radio
WRTI - 90.1 FM - 50 years .and counting
Saturday, 7pm-9pm
Listen to WRTI on the web.
http://www.wrti.org

PLAYLIST
12/18/2004
Artist/Song Title/CD-LP Title/Label

7PM
Bobby Watson & Horizon/Eeeyyess/Horizon Reassembled/Palmetto
(1) Manuel Valera/Forma Nueva/Forma Nueva/Mavo Records*
(1) Sean Jones/Gullyism/Eternal Journey/Mack Avenue Records
Bootsie Barnes/Three Miles Out/Boppin Round The Center/Harvest Records
Donald Byrd/Blue Monk/Harlem Blues/Landmark
The Heath Brothers/Our Little Town/Jingle Bell Jazz/Columbia
Irvin Mayfield/The Illusion/How Passion Falls/Basin Street Records
8PM
(1) Ernest Dawkins New Horizons Ensemble/The Messenger/Mean
Ameen/Delmark*
Elvin Jones Jazz Machine/Three Card Molly/The Truth/Half Note*
Wayne Shorter/Footprints/The Life and Music of Wayne Shorter/Columbia
Legacy
(1) Dr. Lonnie Smith/Back Track/Too Damn Hot/Palmetto Records*
One For All/Five Outs To Go/Blueslike/Criss Cross Jazz*
Wynton Marsalis/We Three Kings of Orient Are/Jingle Bell Jazz/Columbia

* New Release
** Reissue

Temple University Public Radio
1509 Cecil B. Moore Ave. 063-00
Philadelphia, PA 19121-3410
215-204-8405
http://www.wrti.org <http://www.wrti.org/>

Jeff Duperon
mrjazzjr at sprintmail.com

Note: This e-mail is intended only for the named recipient(s) above and
may contain information that is privileged and/or confidential.  If you
have received this message in error, please immediately notify the
sender at 215-482-1402 and delete the e-mail from your computer.