[JPL] WEMU December '04 Living Blues List

lyohn at emich.edu lyohn at emich.edu
Tue Dec 21 14:42:51 EST 2004

I know it's early, but I will not be able to submit
a report for WEMU's December blues airplay at the
end of the month, so here is our list about a week
early...

This list is ranked in most to least-played order
beginning with number 1.

1   Detroit Junior/Blues On The Internet/Delmark
2   Mr. B/B At Home/Joybox
3   The Neville Brothers/Walkin' The Shadows Of
Life/Back Porch
4   Ben Harper & The Blind Boys Of Alabama/There
Will Be A Light/Virgin
5   Nora Jean Bruso/Going Back To Mississippi/Severn
6   Big Joe Duskin/Big Joe Jumps Again/Yellow Dog
7   Ray Charles/Ray! Original Motion Picture
Soundtrack/Rhino
8   Dave Specter & Steve Freund/Is What It Is/Delmark
9   Alex Schultz/Think About It/Severn
10  Various Artists/Lightning In A Bottle/Columbia
Legacy
11  Kirk Fletcher/Shades Of Blue/Delta Groove
12  Chris Thomas King/When My Guitar Screams And
Moans/21st Century Blues
13  Michael Powers/Onyx Root/Baryon
14  The Mannish Boys/That Represent Man/Delta Groove
15  Detroit Blues Women & The Motor City
Express/Rattle Your Cage/Detroitblueswomen.com
16  Tom Rigney/A Blue Thing/Parhelion
17  Down Home Super Trio/In The House/Cross Cut
18  R.J. Mischo/Meet Me On The Coast/Cross Cut
19  J.B. Hutto/Stormin' At Mother Blues/Delmark
20  Lightnin' Hopkins/The Best Of Lightnin'
Hopkins/Bluesville
21  Carlos Johnson/In And Out/Mr. Kelly's
22  Jimmy Norman/Little Pieces/Wild Flower
23  Keb' Mo'/Peace: Back By Popular Demand/Epic
24  Etta Baker & Taj Mahal/Etta Baker With Taj
Mahal/Music Maker
25  Johnny Dyer & Mark Hummell/Rolling Fork
Revisted/Mountain Top

Great list thanks to great service!  Thank you,
thank you, thank you!

Happy Holidays...let's have another great year of
blues in 2005.

Linda

Linda Yohn
WEMU Music Director