[JPL] WGBH Playlist 7 PM - Mid 12/20

eric jackson eric-jackson at comcast.net
Wed Dec 22 01:37:29 EST 2004

Monday, Dec 20, 7pm–midnight, WGBH 89.7

Eric's Annual Eclectic Christmas Special

	7:00pm

7:08pm
Tommy Flanagan: Christmas Song, Jazz Piano Christmas (Dove)

7:13pm
Marcus Roberts: Silent Night, A Merry Jazzmas (Novus 63126)

7:17pm
Dave Brubeck: O Little Town Of Bethlehem, A Dave Brubeck Christmas (Telarc
83410)

7:23pm
Kenny Barron: Have Yourself A Merry Little Christmas, Jazz Piano Christmas
(Dove)

7:34pm
Jessye Norman: Balm In Gilead, In The Spirit (Phillips 654640)

7:38pm
The Boys Choir Of Harlem: Sweet Little Jesus Boy, Christmas Carols And
Sacred Songs (Blue Note 99965)

7:43pm
Grover Washington Jr.: A Cradle In Bethlehem, Swing Into Christmas
(Columbia 67414)

7:52pm
Aaron Neville: O Little Town Of Bethlehem, The Best Christmas Ever (Virgin
42183)

8:00pm
Lowell Fulsom: I Want To Spend Christmas With You, The Best Christmas Ever
(Virgin 42183)

8:03pm
Hadda Brooks: I'll Be Home For Christmas, The Best Christmas Ever (Virgin
42183)

8:05pm
Jimmy Smith: God Rest Ye Merry Gentleman, Christmas Cookin' (Verve
314513711)

8:09pm
Phillip Manuel: Go Tell It On The Mountain, Maxjazz Holiday (Maxjazz 301)

8:13pm
Antonio Hart: Winter Wonderland, A Merry Jazzmas (Novus 63126)

8:22pm
Elvis Presley: Here Comes Santa Claus, If Everyday Was Like Christmas (RCA
646482)

8:24pm
Jamie Cullum: Let It Snow, Sessions At AOL (Verve 01385)

8:26pm
Wynton Marsalis: Carol Of The Bells, Swing Into Christmas (Columbia 67414)

8:36pm
Frank Sinatra: Have Yourself A Merry Little Christmas, The Sinatra
Christmas Album (Reprise 45753)

8:40pm
Frank Sinatra: An Old Fashioned Christmas, The Sinatra Christmas Album
(Reprise 45743)

8:44pm
McCoy Tyner: I'll Be Home For Christmas, God Rest Ye, Merry, Jazzmen
(Columbia 37551)

8:50pm
Sammy Davis Jr.: The Christmas Song, Christmas With The Rat Pack (Capitol
42210)

8:53pm
George Shearing: Away In A Manger, Christmas With George Shearing (Telarc
83438)

9:00pm
Louis Armstrong: Twas The Night Before Christmas, The Stash Christmas
Album (Stash 125)

9:06pm
The O'Jays: I Can Hardly Wait For Christmas, Home For Christmas (EMI 96420)

9:11pm
Mary J. Blighe; Angie Martinez: Christmas In The City, A Very Special
Christmas 3 (A&M 3144540764)

9:15pm
Harry Connick; Branford Marsalis: This Christmas, A Jazzy Wonderland
(Columbia 46805)

9:22pm
B.B. King: Christmas Celebration, The Best Christmas Ever (Virgin 42153)

9:25pm
Charles Brown: Boogie Woogie Santa Claus, The Alligator Records Christmas
Collection (Alligator 9201)

9:28pm
Joshua Redman: Santa Claus Is Coming To Town, Jazz Christmas Party (Warner
46793)

9:33pm
Diane Reeves: Have Yourself A Merry Little Christmas, Christmas Time Is
Here (Blue Note 73344)

9:39pm
Marian Anderson: Ave Maria, Christmas Treasures (RCA 09026-61867)

9:46pm
The Boys Choir Of Harlem: I Wonder As I Wander, Christmas Carols And
Sacred Songs (Blue Note 99965)

9:51pm
Jessye Norman: Mary Had A Baby, In The Spirit (Phillips 454640)

9:53pm
Mahalia Jackson: What Can I Give, Silent Night (Columbia 38304)

10:05pm
Dan Moretti: White Christmas, December Solstice (Sound Works 2009)

10:10pm
John Coltrane: Greensleeves, Africa/Brass (Impulse 168)

10:20pm
Vinceht Herring: O Come All Ye Faithful (Music Masters 65089)

10:28pm
Sting: I Saw 3 Ships, A Very Special Christmas 3 (A&M 3144540764)

10:30pm
Bobby Watson: Vouncing Chimes, Yule Struttin' (Blue Note 94857)

10:35pm
Eastern Rebellion: We Three Kings, Jazz Yule Love (Mack Avenue 1007)

10:42pm
Eric Reed: Winter Wonderland, Merry Magic (Maxjazz 302)

10:50pm
Tremaine Hawkins: Amazing Grace, Swing Into Christmas (Columbia 67414)

11:01pm
Aardvark Jazz Orchestra: Bring A Torch Jeanette Isabella, Bethlehem
Counterpoint (Ardmusic 102)

11:12pm
Eartha Kitt: Santa Baby, The Best Christmas Ever (Virgin 42183)

11:16pm
Louis Armstrong: Christmas In New Orleans, The Joy Of Chriistmas Past (GRP
9796)

11:18pm
Sammy Davis Jr.: Christmas Time All Over The World, Christmas With The Rat
Pack (Capitol 72435-42210)

11:21pm
Rebecca Parris: Cape Cod Christmas, The Secret Of Christmas (Shira 10004)

11:29pm
Ella Fitzgerald: It Came Upon A Midnight Clear, Ella Fitzgerald's
Christmas (Capitol 27674)

11:32pm
The Staple Singers: The Virgin Mary Had One Son, A Gospel Christmas Card
(Specialty 7051)

11:35pm
Nat King Cole: A Cradle In Bethlehem, Christmas For Kids (Capitol 27317)

11:39pm
Mahalia Jackson: O Holy Night, Christmas With Mahalia (Columbia 9727)

11:42pm
Nat King Cole: Away In A Manger, The Christmas Song (Capitol 46318)

11:44pm
Wynton Marsalis: O Come All Ye Faithful, Crescent City Christmas Card

11:48pm
Kenny Barron: The Christmas Song, Jazz Piano Christmas (Dove)

11:56pm
Nat King Cole: The Christmas Song, The Christmas Song (Capitol 46318)

Airtimes are approximate.

Eric Jackson
Monday thru Thursday 7 PM to Midnight
WGBH Boston 89.7 FM