[JPL] My top 10 for 2004

JASS JASSAV at COMCAST.NET
Fri Dec 24 09:25:47 EST 2004

For the sake of discussion:  My top 10 of 2004

1.   Ned Otter # Powder Keg (Two and Four)
2.   Cyrus Chestnut # You Are My Sunshine  (Warner Brothers)
3.   James Moody # Homage  (Savoy Jazz)
4.   Ted Nash # Still Evolved  (Palmetto)
5.   Soweto Kinch # Conversations With The Unseen  (Dune)
6.   Mike Longo & N.Y. State Of The Art Jazz Ensemble # Oasis
(Consolidated Artists)
7.   Gerald Wilson Orchestra # New York New Sound  (Mack Avenue)
8.   Keith Javors # Mo' City Jungle  (Zoho)
9.   Ed Thigpen Scantet / #1   (Stunt)
10. Patricia Barber # Verse   (Koch)

Happy Holidays!

Peace and Love (the dynamic duo)

Larry

"JassCapades" Featuring Larry Dane-Kellogg
Heard on  WHCJ  9 0 . 3  FM  Jazz 90
Wednesdays @ 5 p.m.
Savannah State University
Savannah, GA