[JPL] WRTI Friday Jazz w/Jeff Duperon 12/24/04

Jeff Duperon mrjazzjr at sprintmail.com
Sun Dec 26 10:11:05 EST 2004

Temple University Public Radio
WRTI - 90.1 FM - 50 years .and counting
Friday, 6pm-10pm
Listen to WRTI on the web.
http://www.wrti.org

PLAYLIST
12/24/2004

Artist/Song Title/CD-LP Title/Label

6PM
Wynton Marsalis/'Twas The Night Before Christmas/Crescent City Christmas
Card/Columbia
Royce Campbell/Dancing On The Ceiling/Six By Six/Moon Cycle Records*
Ann Hampton Callaway/Love Dance/Slow/Shanachie*
Tom Dempsey-Tim Ferguson Quartet/The Look Within/Perspectives/Imaginary
Records*
Mark Sherman/Motive #10 Judaican/The Motive Series/CAP*
Queen Latifah/Close Your Eyes/The Dana Owens Album/A&M*
George Kahn/Compared To What?/Compared To What?/Playing Records*
7PM
Oscar Brown, Jr./Haven't I Loved You Somewhere/Live Every Minute/Minor
Music
The Jazz Expressions/Straight Ahead/On The Road/Wildflower Records*
Aaron Graves 'CONVERSATION'
Ernie Andrews/Articulating Blues/The Many Faces of Ernie Andrews/High
Note
Denise King/When I Fall In Love/FEVER/R.E.D.D. King Records
Barbara Montgomery/Trinity/Trinity/BM*
Barbara Montgomery/Between/Trinity/BM*
The Jazz Expressions/Pinnacle of Joy/On The Road/Wildflower Records*
8PM
Vanessa Rubin/In A Sentimental Mood/Pastiche/Novus
Oscar Brown, Jr./Old Love Song/Live Every Minute/Minor Music
Aaron Graves 'CONVERSATION'
Barbara Montgomery/If It's Magic/Trinity/BM*
Dakota Staton/Remember/A Pocket of Love Letters/High Note
Vanessa Rubin/With You I'm Born Again/New Horizons/Novus
New Stories/One Second Please/Hope Is In The Air/Origin Records*
9PM
McCoy Tyner/Angelina/Illuminations/Telarc
Manuel Valera/Prey To Indulgence/Forma Nueva/Mavo Records*
The Lonnie Plaxico Group/Jumping Jacks/Live at Jazz Standard/441 Records
Roy Haynes/Summer Night/Fountain of Youth/Dreyfus Jazz
Mulgrew Miller/Pressing The Issue/Live at Yoshi's Vol. 1/MaxJazz
Art Blakey and the Jazz Messengers/Secret Love/Get The Message/Drive
Bobby Watson & Horizon/Gingerbread Boy/Horizon Reassembled/Palmetto
Records

* New Release
** Reissue

Temple University Public Radio
1509 Cecil B. Moore Ave. 063-00
Philadelphia, PA 19121-3410
215-204-8405
http://www.wrti.org <http://www.wrti.org/>

Jeff Duperon
mrjazzjr at sprintmail.com

Note: This e-mail is intended only for the named recipient(s) above and
may contain information that is privileged and/or confidential.  If you
have received this message in error, please immediately notify the
sender at 215-482-1402 and delete the e-mail from your computer.