[JPL] Radio Subscription for JazzWeek

Tony Gasparre tony at jazzweek.com
Mon Dec 27 10:50:23 EST 2004

Greetings and thanks for supporting JazzWeek this past year. Times
are changing and so have we.  The JazzWeek PDF Edition is our newest
creation.  Hopefully you have been enjoying the first two free
editions we have published.

Unlike other music trades, we publish an entire magazine about Jazz
and Smooth Jazz artists including and the stars of jazz radio and
those working it within the industry.  Every issue is full of feature
stories, industry news, reviews, editorials and the top 50 charts.

JazzWeek is published 50 times a year on Fridays, with double issues
at July 4 and year's end, except when holidays or conferences move
the publication date to Monday. All paid subscribers will also be
eligible for discounts for the annual JazzWeek Summit. Details of the
2005 JazzWeek Summit will be made available very soon!

OK, now it is time for some  Q & A

What does a Radio Subscriber get?
In addition to the annual magazine subscription, you get the weekly
charts(we are no longer sending the charts by FAX), receive the
"Going for Adds E-mail Blast", discounts on the 2005 JazzWeek Summit,
and if you subscribe before December 10th, you will have a chance, to
win in a "secret radio only drawing", a copy of Marsalis
Music/Rounder Records DVD of the Branford Marsalis Quartet - A Love
Supreme Live In Amsterdam: Special Edition DVD. OK. So now it is not
a secret.

Why is JazzWeek Charging Radio?

In the past we have not charged radio stations for any services or
the weekly FAX.  We have now expanded our operations and coverage of
our industry. We are now truly a magazine that is focused on jazz and
smooth jazz.  The last two issues have been over 24 pages in length.
This kind of coverage increases our costs which we can't float
anymore. Trust us, we thought long and hard on this issue.

How Much Does it Cost?
Remember Gavin was over $325.00 a year for one page! R&R is $325.00!
Subscribe today and use the "radio only promotional code" to receive
a $100.00 discount.

That means your subscription will only be $99.00 for one year instead
of the $199.00 Introductory Charter Rate. After December 31,2004 it
goes up to $249.00!

Your Promotional Code Is :  1CE5FF6F4F

With the radio only promotional code your cost again is only $99.00 a
year. That makes each issue $1.98. Plus the discount for the 2005
Jazz Summit making your subscription practically free!

Just go to the JazzWeek web site at
http://www.jazzweek.com/account/subscribe.html to subscribe.

Questions? Contact Tony at tony.gasparre at jazzweek.com or 585-235-4685 x3.