[JPL] WGBH Playlist 7 PM - Mid 12/28

eric jackson eric-jackson at comcast.net
Wed Dec 29 01:23:55 EST 2004

Tuesday, Dec 28, 7pm–midnight, WGBH 89.7

	7:00pm

7:07pm
Benny Golson: Park Avenue Petite, Terminal 1 (Concord 2259)

7:15pm
Herbie Hancock: Alone And I, Takin' Off (Blue Note 46506)

7:21pm
Ahmad Jamal: Whisperings, In Search Of (Birdology 36644)

7:30pm
Jessica Williams: Say It Over And Over Again, Live At Yoshi's Vol 1
(Maxjazz 210)

7:37pm
Doug Wamble: Baby If Your Lyin', Country Libations (Marsalis Music/Rounder
Records 11661-3303)

7:45pm
Myanna: Slippin' Down, One Never Knows (Bridge City 2104)

7:50pm
Jazz Jamaica All Stars: Footprints, Massive (Dune 06)

8:03pm
Maurice Brown: It's A New Day, Hip To Bop (Brown 1014)

8:08pm
Wallace Roney: Cyberspace, Prototype (Highnote 7116)

8:16pm
Curtis Fuller: Cantelope Island, Up Jumped Spring (Delmark 550)

8:21pm
Nicholas Payton: After You've Gone, Gumbo Nouveau (Verve 314531199)

8:34pm
Harvey Mason: Speak Like A Child, All My Heart (Bluebird 82876-52741)

8:39pm
Manuel Valera: Forma Nueva, Forma Nueva (Mavo 1101)

8:45pm
Lee Morgan : Mesabi Chant, Lee Morgan Vol 3 (Blue Note 46817)

8:51pm
Miles Davis: E.S.P., Footprints The Life And Music Of Wayne Shorter
(Columbia/Legacy 89150)

9:00pm
JazzProfiles, www.npr.org/programs/jazzprofiles

10:05pm
Eric Alexander: A Few Miles From Memphis, Dead Center (HighNote 7131)

10:11pm
Ingrid Jensen: Marsh Blues, Vernal Fields (Enja 9013)

10:18pm
Charnett Moffett: I Love The Lord, For The Love Of Peace (Piadrum 0401)

10:26pm
Donald Harrison: New Hope, Free Style (Nagel Heyer 2059)

10:35pm
Mark Elf: Groove For Gonzalez, Glad To Be Back (Jen Bay 0010)

10:39pm
Ray Mantilla: Mantilla's Jam Too, Man-Ti-Ya (Savant 2059)

10:45pm
Michael James Turre: Melange, Compositions (Illusory 001)

10:55pm
Ian Hendrickson-Smith: Love For Sale, Still Smokin' (Sharp Nine 1031)

11:07pm
Buster Williams: Nomads, Griot Liberte (HighNote 7123)

11:16pm
Mulgrew Miller: What A Difference A Day Makes, Live At Yoshi's Vol 1

11:24pm
Martin Van Iterson: Twin Waltz, The Whole Bunch (Munich 446)

11:33pm
Elvin Jones: Wise One, The Truth (HalfNote)

11:45pm
Rene Marie: Lover Man Oh Where Can You Be, Serene Renegade (Maxjazz 120)

11:51am
Anthony Wonsey: Waltz For Debby, Blues For Hiroshi (Sharp Nine 1030)

Airtimes are approximate.

Eric Jackson
Monday thru Thursday 7 PM to Midnight
WGBH Boston 89.7 FM