[JPL] IAJE Roll Call!

Dr. Jazz drjazz at drjazz.com
Wed Dec 29 17:43:56 EST 2004

A final reminder that Dr. Jazz Operations & Summit Records will be hosting
the Late Night Hospitality Suite on the top floor (17th) of the Hyatt
Regency.  There will be a notice on the wall once you leave the elevator
directing you to the correct Suite.  The Suite will be open from 10P-2A
each night of the Convention.

I want to thank Doug Moody of KMFB (Mendocino, CA) for donating several
cases of beer from his day job at one of the top micro brewery in the
country, North Coast Brewing http://www.northcoastbrewing.com/ .  Hot pizza
and cold beer!!

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!

-Dr.