[JPL] 12-26-04 Sunday Jazz Matinee/WSHA FM 88.9

Benjamin Boddie BFBoddie at msn.com
Wed Dec 29 22:41:26 EST 2004

WSHA 88.9 FM
Raleigh, N.C.
www.wshafm.org<http://www.wshafm.org/>

Sunday Jazz Matinee
Ben Boddie
bfboddie at msn.com<mailto:bfboddie at msn.com>

Noon
Bill Charlap Trio - Some Other Time - Some Where - Blue Note - 2004
Brian Lynch - On Green Dolphin Street - Meets Bill Charlap - Sharp Nine - 2003
Honolulu Jazz Quartet - Woody's Blues - Sounds Of The City - John Kolivas - 2003
Angela Hagenbach - I've Got You Under My Skin - Poetry Of Love - Amazon Records - 2003
Houston Person - Social Call - Social Call - High Note - 2003
John Mayer - Along Came Betty - The Classics - Reservoir Music - 2003
Grady Tate - In A Sentimental Mood - All Love Grady Tate Sings - 441 Records - 2004
Percy Heath - No More Weary Blues - A Love Song - Daddy Jazz Records - 2003

1:00
Conrad Herwig - All Blues - Another Kind Of Blue - Half Note - 2004
Bob James Trio - Downtown - Take It From The Top - Koch Records - 2004
Don Braden - The New Hang - The New Hang - High Note - 2004
Cassandra Wilson - Lay Lady Lay - Glamoured - Blue Note - 2003
Horace Silver - Hallelujah To Ya - Rockin' With Rachmaninoff - Bop City Records - 2003
Adam Rafferty Trio - Bootieology - Three Souls - CAP - 2001
Abbey Lincoln - Skylark - It's Me - Verve - 2003
The Great Jazz Trio - My Funny Valentine - Autumn Leaves - Village Records - 2002

2:00
Ned Otter - Tenderly - Powder Keg - Two and Four Recording - 2003
Roy Haynes - Ask Me Now - Fountian Of Youth - Dreyfus Records - 2004
Brad Mehldau Trio - I've Grown Accustomed To Her Face - Anything Goes - Warner Bros. - 2004
Nancy Marano - Summer Song - You're Nearer - Munich Records - 2004
David 'Fathead' Newman - Time After Time - Song For The New Man - High Note - 2004
Michael Davis - Permit Required - Trumpets Eleven - Hip-Bone Music - 2003
Ruby Blue - Better Than Anything  - Skin - Ruby Records - 2003
Noah Baerman - I'm Beginning To See The Light - Patch Kit - Lemel Music - 2003

3:00
Dizzy Gillespie - Tour de Force - Birks Works - Verve - 1995
Jon Weber  - Simple Complex - Simple Complex - Second Century Jazz - 2003
Paul Silbergleit - The 5 a.m. Crawl - My New Attitude - Siberspoon Productions - 2003
Elmer Gibson - Generation Dance - Generation Dance - Lifeforce Jazz - 2002
Dave Glasser - Taking A Chance On Love - Begin Again - Chiaroscuro Records - 2003
Dave Pietro - Never Nothing - Embrace - A-Records - 2004
Tom Harrell - Straight To My Heart - Wise Children - BMG Music - 2003
Branford Marsalis - B's Paris Blues - Romare Bearden Revealed - Marsalis Music - 2003