[JPL] WGBH Playlist 7 PM - Mid 12/29

eric jackson eric-jackson at comcast.net
Thu Dec 30 00:43:55 EST 2004

  7pm–midnight, WGBH 89.7

	7:00pm

7:08pm
Brad Mehldau: Prelude To A Kiss, Introducing Brad Mehldau (Warner 45997)

7:18pm
David Fathead Newman: Karen My Love, Keep The Spirits Singing (HighNote
7057)

7:25pm
Carla Cook: September Song, It's All About Love (Maxjazz 106)

7:34pm
Thelonious Monk: Everything Happens To Me, Solo Monk (Columbia/Legacy
47854)

7:38pm
Hank Mobley: Fin De L'Affaire, The Hank Mobley (Blue Note 46816)

7:45pm
Queen Latifah: Baby Get Lost, The Dana Owens Album (0000343502)

7:48pm
Count Basie: I Needs To Be Be'd With, Good Time Blues (Pablo 5319)

8:00pm
Wynton Marsalis: The Bell Ringer, Think Of One (Columbia 38641)

8:09pm
Jamie Baum: Spring Rounds, Moving Forward Standing Still (Omnitone 15206)

8:17pm
Dr. Lonnie Smith: Someday My Prince Will Come, Too Damn Hot (Palmetto 2105)

8:24pm
Martin van Iterson: Twin Waltz, The Whole Bunch (Munich 446)

8:37pm
Michael James Turre: Melange, Compositions (Illusory 001)

8:47pm
Joshua Redman: Groove X, Joshua Redman (Warner 45242)

8:53pm
Eric Alexander: Search For Peace, Dead Center (HighNote 7131)

9:05pm
Donald Harrison: New Hope, Free Style (Nagel Heyer 2059)

Interview With Donald Harrison
(appearing at Berklee, 12/31)

9:36pm
Donald Harrison: So What, Free Style (Nagel Heyer 2059)

9:43pm
Benny Golson: Killer Joe, Terminal 1 (Concord 2259)

9:50pm
Wayne Shorter: Speak No Evil, Footprints The Life And Music Of Wayne
Shorter (Columbia/Legacy 89150)

10:05pm
Christian Jacob: Piece One, Styne And Mine (WilderJazz 0401)

10:12pm
Elvin Jones: Three Card Molly, The Truth (HalfNote)

10:20pm
Branford Marsalis: Ackowledgement, Coltrane's A Love Supreme Live
(Marsalis Music/Rounder 11661-3310)

10:32pm
Russell Gunn: Blue In Green, Ethnomusicology Vol 4 (Justin Time 210)

10:39pm
Wallace Roney: Shadow Dance, Prototype (HighNote 7116)

10:49pm
Eric Dolphy: On Green Dolphin Street, The Best Of Eric Dolphy (Prestige
5708)

10:55pm
Frank Jackson: Oh You Crazy Moon, New York After Dark (Kasis 003)

11:00pm
JazzSet, www.npr.org/programs/jazzset
Ray Brown

Airtimes are approximate.