[JPL] IAJE Roll Call!

Tom Mallison jazzman at broadcast.net
Thu Dec 30 19:43:13 EST 2004


Look Myra and me up and the Hyatt if you don't see us.  Tom

Kathryn Smith wrote:

>************************************************
>This week's sponsor is:  JazzWeek
>*************************************************
>The Jazz Programmers Mailing List is a free service
>provided by Yellow Dog Communications, Inc.
>For more information visit us at  http://jpl.yellowdog.com
>To become a sponsor contact Tony Gasparre 
>at tony at yellowdog.com or 585-235-4685.
>
>*************************************************
>Driving in Wednesday... 
>looking forward to seeing to I now know,
>meeting those I've yet to meet,
>and stopping in for a visit with those of you not in attendance
>from Long Beach to Alaska after the conference!
>- Kate
>Kate Smith Promotions
>Cell:  814.482.0010
>smith.kate at sbcglobal.net
>www.katesmithpromotions.com
>
>Tony Gasparre <tony at yellowdog.com> wrote:
>************************************************
>This week's sponsor is: JazzWeek
>*************************************************
>The Jazz Programmers Mailing List is a free service
>provided by Yellow Dog Communications, Inc.
>For more information visit us at http://jpl.yellowdog.com
>To become a sponsor contact Tony Gasparre 
>at tony at yellowdog.com or 585-235-4685.
>
>*************************************************
>All those attending / working the IAJE conference please sound off!
>
>
>
>************************************************
>This week's sponsor is: JazzWeek
>*************************************************
>To win a copy of The Branford Marsalis Quartet DVD of "A Love Supreme", you must have subscribed to the PDF Edition of JazzWeek. by 12/31/04 Go to http://jazzweek.com to subscribe.
>
>The drawing will take place
>after December 31, 2004.
>__________________________
>Jazz Programmers' Mailing List
>jazzproglist at jazzweek.com
>http://lists.jazzweek.com/mailman/listinfo/jazzproglist
>
>
>Kate Smith Promotions 
>TEMPORARY INFORMATION
>RR 2 Box 550
>Hollidaysburg PA  16648
>Cell:      814.482.0010
>smith.kate at sbcglobal.net
>www.katesmithpromotions.com
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>************************************************
>This week's sponsor is: JazzWeek
>*************************************************
>To  win a copy of  The Branford Marsalis Quartet DVD of &quot;A Love Supreme&quot;, you must have subscribed to the PDF Edition of JazzWeek. by 12/31/04 Go to http://jazzweek.com to subscribe.
>
>The drawing will take place
>after December 31, 2004.
>__________________________
>Jazz Programmers' Mailing List
>jazzproglist at jazzweek.com
>http://lists.jazzweek.com/mailman/listinfo/jazzproglist
>
>  
>


More information about the jazzproglist mailing list