[JPL] Playlist for Jazz Time - December 2004

Gregory L Fisher jazzviews at yahoo.com.au
Fri Dec 31 16:16:52 EST 2004

These are my playlist for "Jazz Time" heard on 1197AM 5RPH Adelaide each Friday night between 7:30pm and 9:30pm.

This a pre-recorded program that I do for the station approximately every three weeks and is one of the only that I know of that is recorded as MP3 for "to air" broadcast.

regards,

Greg Fisher
"Jazz Views"

Friday (Mainstream) * New 3/12/2004 Jazz Time 5RPH
Artiste / CD Title / Track Title / Label
Art Blakey / Something Blue Vol I / Moanin' / Blue Note
Lee Morgan / Something Blue Vol I / The Sidewinder / Blue Note
Kenny Burrell & Jimmy Smith / Something Blue Vol II / Chitlin' Con Carne / Blue Note
Herbie Hancock / Something Blue Vol II / Watermelon Man / Blue Note
Betty Carter / PriceLess Jazz Collection #5 / But Beautiful / PriceLessJazz-GRP
Gerry Mulligan & Chet Baker / 18 Gems of Jazz / Bernie's Tune / Giants Of Jazz
Grant Green / Idle Moments / Django / Blue Note
Dave Brubeck & Paul Desmond / 18 Gems of Jazz / Take Five (Live) / Giants Of Jazz
Sonny Rollins / 18 Gems of Jazz / St Thomas / Giants Of Jazz
Horace Silver / Something Blue Vol I / Song For My Father / Blue Note
Ella Fitzgerald / PriceLess Jazz Collection #3 / Black Coffee / PriceLessJazz-GRP
Jimmy Smith & Wes Montgomery / Talkin' Verve / James & Wes / Verve
Diane Schuur / PriceLess Jazz Collection #5 / How Deep Is The Ocean / PriceLessJazz-GRP
Ike Quebeck / Something Blue Vol I / Blue Monday / Blue Note
Milt Jackson / PriceLess Jazz Collection #4 / I Love You / PriceLessJazz-GRP
Donald Byrd / Talkin' Verve / Cantelope Island / Verve
Miles Davis / 18 Gems of Jazz / Milestones / Giants Of Jazz
George Benson / "Take Five" / Take Five / Columbia

Friday (Mainstream) * Xmas 24/12/2004 Jazz Time 5RPH
Artiste / CD Title / Track Title / Label
Robin Eubanks Sextet / 4 JJ-Slide-Curtis and Al / A Child Is Born / TCOB
Jimmy Smith / Have Yourself A Jazzy Little Xmas / Jingle Bells / Verve
* Don Burrows Quintet / Cool Yule / Hark! The Herald Angels Sing / Cherry Pie
Erika Paul / Wishing You A Swingin' Happy Holiday / Wishing You A Swingin' Happy Holiday / Jazz Q
Joe Pass / Six String Santa / Winter Wonderland / LaserLight
* E-Type Jazz / Ho Ho / Joy To The World / Independent
Mel Torme / Have Yourself A Jazzy Little Xmas / The Christmas Song / Verve
Jason Weber / Xmas Sampler / What Child Is This? / Private Collection
Joe Pass / Six String Santa / Angels We Have Heard On High / LaserLight
Manhattan Transfer / The Christmas Album / It Came Upon A Midnight Clear / Columbia
* Don Burrows Quintet / Cool Yule / Away In A Manger / Cherry Pie
Phil Shereen / Xmas Sampler /O Come, O Come Emanuel / Private Collection
* E-Type Jazz / Ho Ho / Mary's Boy Child / Independent
Joe Pass / Six String Santa / Let It Snow, Let It Snow, Let It Snow / LaserLight
Ella Fitzgerald / Have Yourself A Jazzy Little Xmas / White Christmas / Columbia
* Don Burrows Quintet / Cool Yule / God Rest You Merry Gentlemen / Cherry Pie
Manhattan Transfer / The Christmas Album / Silent Night / Columbia
Roland Kirk / Have Yourself A Jazzy Little Xmas / We Free Kings / Verve
Erotiques / Xmas Sampler / The First Noel / Private Collection
Swingle Singers / Have Yourself A Jazzy Little Xmas / Christmas Medley / Verve
Erika Paul / Wishing You A Swingin' Happy Holiday / Frosty The Snowman / Jazz Q
Joe Pass / Six String Santa / Happy Holiday Blues / LaserLight
Luther Vandross / Xmas Sampler / My Favourite Things / Private Collection
Fourplay / Xmas Sampler / Santa Claus Is Coming To Town / Private Collection
* E-Type Jazz / Ho Ho / Have Yourself A Merry Little Xmas / Independent

* denotes Australian artist(s) on recording