[JPL] Playlist for "Jazz Time" 1197 AM 5RPH for June 2004

Gregory L Fisher jazzviews at yahoo.com.au
Sun Jul 4 09:04:05 EDT 2004

This is my playlist for "Jazz Time" for June. This is  a prerecorded program that I do for 5RPH 1197AM. This is heard each Friday night between 7:30pm and 9:30pm every Friday night in Adelaide, Australia.

regards,
Greg Fisher
"Jazz Views"

Friday (Mainstream)18/06/2004        Jazz Time5RPHArtiste CD TitleTrack TitleLabelCount BasieOne O'Clock JumpLady Be GoodNaxos JazzTeddy WilsonBlues In C Sharp MinorSweet LorraineNaxos JazzLionel HamptonIn The Mood For SwingI'm In The Mood For SwingNaxos JazzCount BasieOne O'Clock JumpOne O'Clock JumpNaxos JazzLarry VuckovichYoung At HeartJumpin' At The WoodsideRobbins-TetrachordStan GetzWest Coast JazzA Night In TunisiaVerveDianne ReevesA Little MoonlightYou Go To My HeadBlue NoteMark Levine & Latin TingeHey, Its MeMy One And Only LoveLeft Coast ClaveJay Thomas (w Greta Matassa)Singers Love JayFascinating RhythmPrivate RecordingManhattan TransferThe Best Of
Tuxedo JunctionAtlanticPearl DjangoUnder Paris SkiesRadio City RhythmModern Hot RecordsGabriel Mark HasselbachCome Out Swinging'I've Got You Under My SkinWind TunnelSonny Rollins18 Gems
St ThomasGiants Of JazzJay ThomasBlues For JWI'm AfraidMcVouty RecordsDianne ReevesA Little MoonlightStardustBlue NoteStan GetzWest Coast
 JazzEast Of The Sun, West Of The MoonVerveMark Levine & Latin TingeHey, Its MeMy One And Only LoveLeft Coast ClaveConnie EvingsonLet It Be JazzCan't Buy Me LoveMinihaha Records* JC JazzMartiniS'WonderfulIndependentPearl DjangoUnder Paris SkiesMy Blue HeavenModern Hot Records* JC JazzMartiniIf I Were A BellIndependent* JC JazzMartiniBye Bye BlackbirdIndependentGeorge Benson"Take Five"Take FiveColumbia

* denotes Australian artist(s) on recording