[JPL] A follow-up on Francois 'n the Good Doctor

Open All Nite Entertainment steve at openallnite.com
Sat Jul 3 00:54:39 EDT 2004

It ain't easy but a job we've all chosen.  As I see it, it seems many are
more concerned with preserving history rather than creating it.  I know
where Jazz has been.  It's all beautiful.  But I'd rather leave that job to
the schools, the books, the movies, the museums and the thousands of
recordings already out there.  I just prefer to ride the train where it's
going.

The listeners aren't as deaf as some might think.  Give them great music
and they (we) will respond.

Steve Belkin

Open All Nite Entertainment
9636 McLennan Ave.