[JPL] wtju jazz 7/8/04

David Eisenman davideisenman at hotmail.com
Mon Jul 5 18:46:53 EDT 2004

	WTJU 91.1FM, Charlottesville, VA
Community Supported, Non-profit Radio of The University of Virginia
	Jazz Spins w/e 07/08/04
	Jazz Music Director: David Eisenman
	Station Phone: 434-243-8833
	email: davideisenman at hotmail.com

Spins	Artist	Album	Label
	New Adds: NP new promotional; SA station acquired

NP	James Brown	Soul On Top	Verve
NP	Benny Golson	Terminal 1	Concord
NP	Bobby Watson & Horizon	Horizon Reassembled	Palmetto
NP	USAF Dixie Players	Dixie Parade	USAF
NP	Various Artists	Ritmo Afro-Cubano	Fantasy
NP	Bill O'Connell	Latin Jazz Fantasy	Random Chance
NP	Terry Gibbs	52nd & Broadway	Mack Avenue
NP	Don Stiemberg & John Carlini	Angel Eyes	Blue Night
NP	Vinicius Cantuaria	Horse & Fish	Bar None
NP	Bebel Gilberto	Bebel Gilberto	Six Degrees
NP	Mili Bermejo	A Time For Love	Ediciones Pentagrama
NP	Ramsey Lewis	Time Flies	Narada

5	Mulgrew Miller	Live At Yoshi's Volume 1	MaxJazz
5	McCoy Tyner	Illuminations	Telarc
4	Greg Osby	Public	Blue Note
4	Ben Allison	Buzz	Palmetto
4	Nicole Henry	The Nearness Of You	Banister
4	Vincent Herring	Mr. Wizard	HighNote
4	Kelly Rossum	Renovation	612 Sides
4	Terri Lyne Carrington & others	Structure	ACT
4	Steve Nelson	Fuller Nelson	Sunnyside
3	The Boulevard Big Band	Take Only For Pain	Sea Breeze
3	John Scofield	EnRoute	Verve
3	Zona Sul	Pure Love	Nagel Heyer
3	Antonio Hart	All We Need	Downtown Sound
3	Denny Zeitlin	Slick Rock	MaxJazz
3	Glauco Sagebin	When Baben Meets Trane	Blue Toucan
3	Erin Bobe	Don't Take Your Time	MaxJazz
3	Kenny Barron	Images	Sunnyside
3	Karrin Allyson	Wild For You	Concord
3	Roseanna Vitro	Tropical Postcards	A Records
3	Quincy Jones & Bill Cosby	The Original Jam Sessions 1969	Concord
3	Sonido Isleno	Blue Tres	Tresero
3	Mike Ledonne	Smokin' Out Loud	Savant
3	Joe Lovano	I'm All For You	Blue Note
3	Stefon Harris	Evolution	Blue Note
3	Russell Malone	Playground	MaxJazz
3	Larry Coryell	Tricycles	In+Out
3	Donald Harrison	Heroes	Nagel Heyer
3	Oliver Lake	Dat Love	Passin' Thru
3	Jamie Cullum	Twentysomething	Verve
3	Hiromi	Brain	Telarc
3	Natasha Miller	I Had A Feein'	Poignant
3	Tomasz Stanko	Suspended Night	ECM
3	Katie Melua	Call Off The Search	Dramatico
3	Dr. Michael White	Dancing In The Sky	Basin Street
3	Giacomo Gates	Centerpiece	Origin
3	Warren Vache	Dream Dancing	Arbors
3	Dave Liebman	In A Mellow Tone	Zoho
3	Fats Waller	A Handful Of Fats	Naxos
3	Frode Berg	Dig It!	Nagel Heyer
2	Michelle Samuels	Across A Crowded Room	self produced
2	Marlena Shaw	Lookin' For Love	441
2	Johnny Holiday	Johnny Holiday Sings	Contemporary
2	Los Angeles Guitar Quartet	Guitar Heroes	Telarc
2	Jazzpana	The Mendoza/ Mardin Project	ACT
2	Bill Tapia	Toppical Swing	MOOnROOm
2	John Stetch	Exponentially Monk	Justin Time
2	Aaron Choulai	Place	Sunnyside
2	Benny Green & Russell Malone	Bluebird	Telarc
2	Viktoria Tolstoy	Shining On You	ACT
2	Jean-Pierre Mas	Hombre	Sunnyside
2	Jazz On The Latin Side All Stars	The Last Bullfighter	Saungu
2	Etta Jones	Always In Our Hearts	HighNote
2	Chris Potter	Live At The Village Vanguard	Sunnyside
2	Susie Arioli	That's For Me	Justin Time
2	Ed Thigpen	#1	Stunt
2	Ron Levy	After Midnight Grooves	Levtronic
2	Spring Heel Jack	The Sweetness Of The Water	Thristy Ear
2	Jackie Allen	Love Is Blue	A440
2	George Shearing	Like Fine Wine	Mack Avenue
2	Frank Kimbrough	LullaBlueBye	Palmetto
2	Eliane Elias	Dreamer	Bluebird
2	Tineke Postma	First Avenue	Munich
2	Harvey Mason	With All My Heart	Bluebird
2	Heather Bennett	Suite Talk	Apria
2	Dave Brubeck	Private Brubeck Remembers	Telarc
2	Frank Vignola & Joe Ascione	The Frank & Joe Show: 33 1/3	Hyena
2	Pete Malinverni	The Tempest	Reservoir
2	Deardorf/ Peterson Group	Portal	Origin
2	Erin McDougald	The Auburn Collection	Blujazz
2	University of Kentucky Jazz Ensemble	Self-Contained	Sea Breeze
2	Sean Jones	Eternal Journey	Mack Avenue
1	James Silberstein	Song For Micaela	CAP
1	Joao Gilberto	In Tokyo	Verve
1	Gerald Beckett	Traveling West	Summit
1	Dave Burrell	Expansion	High Two
1	Craig Taborn	Junk Magic	Thristy Ear
1	Wayne Darling	The Art Of The Bass Vol. 1	Laika
1	Gordon Lee	Flying Dream	OA2
1	Winard Harper	Come Into The Light	Savant
1	William Warfield	Something Within Me	Delmark
1	Charnett Moffett	For The Love Of Peace	Piadrum
1	Jerry Vivino	Live At Shanghai Jazz	self produced
1	Mike Bogle	Eternal Family	self produced
1	Matthew Van Doran	In This Present Moment	B-Cat
1	Zoot Sims	Live At Falcon Liar	Pablo

David Eisenman
Jazz & Blues Director
WTJU FM