[JPL] Bright Moments Playlist 7/1/04

Bright Moments w/ Jon Hammond bmwjonhammond at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 6 10:03:02 EDT 2004

A slightly delayed submission of the following due to
a whirlwind trip to the Montreal Jazz Fest this
weekend. What a great city- what a great festival- if
you've never been, GO!!

Bright Moments With Jon Hammond
Playlist 7/1/04

Spotlight on:

Vineyard Vibes Festival
Martha's Vineyard 7/22-7/25/04
Featuring Bruce Cockburn, Gary Burton & Makoto Ozone,
Syncopation, Phil Wilson Quartet w/ Special Guest
Christine Fawson, Reverence Gospel Ensemble
www.vineyardvibes.com

Artist	Song       	Record	Label

Bruce Cockburn	You've Never Seen Everything	You've
Never Seen Everything	Rounder/ TrueNorth

Sting 	My One And Only Love	Leaving Las Vegas
soundtrack	Pangea

Kenny Garrett	After The Rain	Pursuance: The Music of
John Coltrane	Warner Bros.

Kurt Elling	  Moonlight Serenade	Flirting With
Twilight	  Blue Note

Curtis Fuller	In A Mellow Tone	Up Jumped Spring
Delmark

Chris Rea  	Stop	  Espresso Logic	East/ West (Import)

Bobby Hutcherson	Summer Nights  	Stick Up	Blue Note

Gerry Mulligan & Scott Hamilton	Gone	     Soft Lights
& Sweet Music	Concord

Miles Davis	Rocker	Birth of the Cool	Capitol

Cannonball Adderley	  Mercy, Mercy, Mercy	Mercy,
Mercy, Mercy	Capitol

Miles Davis	Darn That Dream	Birth of the Cool	Capitol

Vincent Herring  	You Leave Me Breathless	Mr. Wizard
High Note

Gary Burton	Hole In The Wall	For Hamp, Red, Bags, and
Cal 	Concord

David "Fathead" Newman	Return to Paradise	Chillin'
HighNote

Tom Harrell	Wishing Well	Paradise	BMG/ Bluebird

Antonio Carlos Jobim & Elis Regina	Triste	Elis & Tom
Verve

Toots Thielemans feat. Ivan Lins	Ce	Brasil Project 2
Private Music

Bebel Gilberto	All Around	Bebel Gilberto	Ziriguiboom/
Six Degrees

Frank Sinatra & Tom Jobim	Dindi	Francis Albert Sinatra
& Antonio Carlos Jobim	Reprise

Shirley Horn	Once I Loved	Close Enough For Love	Verve

Mark Murphy	You Go To My Head	Song For The Geese
BMG/RCA Victor

Bruce Cockburn	Celestial Horses	You've Never Seen
Everything    Rounder/ TrueNorth

Bruce Cockburn	Wondering Where The Lions Are	Anything
Anytime Anywhere (Singles 1979-2002) 	Rounder/
TrueNorth

Charlie Earland	More Today Than Yesterday	Whip Appeal
Muse

Josh Roseman	Kashmir	Cherry	Knitting Factory/ Velour

###

CDs for airplay consideration always welcome
Email for mailing address

Artist Station ID's Invited
**email for info**

=====