[JPL]90.1-FM WNAA Top Twenty Jazz CD’s for the month of June 2004

DJ A-Train wnaa_jazz at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 7 18:10:58 EDT 2004

+++ I will have all of the record lables in the
following e-mail +++

90.1-FM WNAA Top Twenty Jazz CD’s for the month of
June 2004

One thru Twenty

1 - Monty Alexander with Ernest Ranglin +
Rocksteady + Telarc Jazz

2 - Joe Kap Orgin Trio + The Cold Chill +
Severn Records

3 - Henry Mancini + Ultimate Mancini +

4 - Henry Johnson with Nancy Wilson + Organic +

5 - Zona Sul + Pure Love + Nagel Heyer Records

6 - Lonnie Plaxico Group + Live At Jazz Standard +

7 - Joey DeFrancesco + Plays Sinatra His Way +
HighNote Records

8 - Sally Stark + Sings Maxine Sullivan + Sal Mag
Records

9 - Various Artists + Africa Straight Ahead +
Heads Up International

10 - The Ray Reed Quintet + Once Upon A Reed
+ Sea Breeze Jazz

11 - Vaughn Nark Trumpet Prism + Panorama +
HighNote Records

12 - John Scofield Trio + EnRoute + Verve Music Group

13 - Scott Whitfield Jazz Orchestra East
+ Live At Birdland + Summit Records

14 - Bobby Lyle + Stright And Smooth +
Three Keys Music

15 - Winard Harper + Come Into The Light +
Savant Records

16 - Brad Mehldau Trio + Anything Goes +
Warner Bros. Records

17 - Angela Hagenbach + Poetry Of Love +
Amazon Records

18 - The Sofferman Perspective + One Stone Two Birds +
Summit Records

19 - Don Braden + The New Hang + HighNote Records

20 - David “Fathead” Newman + Song For The New Man +
HighNote Records

Twenty-One thru One Hundred

21 - The Fred Hersch Trio + + 2 + Palmetto Records
22 - Gary LeMel + The Best Of Times + Concord Records
23 - Sunny Jain Collective + Mango Festival + Zoho
Music
24 - Paul Serrato & Co. + Origami + Graffiti
Productions
25 - Roy Haynes + Fountain Of Youth + Dreyfus Jazz
26 - George Shearing + Lullabies Of Birdland + Concord
Jazz
27 - Frank Kimbrough + Lullabluebye + Palmetto Records
28 - Gerald Beckett + Traveling West + Summit Records
29 - Oliver Lake + Dat Love + Passin’ Thru Records
30 - Barry Wedgle + Paradise + Exit Records
31 - Ray Vega + Squeeze Squeeze + Palmetto Records
32 - Jason Bodlovich + Blues For Dexter + Moonrise
Records
33 - Temple University Jazz Ensemble + Mean What You
Say + Sea Breeze Records
34 - Klazz Brothers & Cuba Percussion + Classic Meets
Cuba + Sony Music
35 - James Van Buren + Live At The Kasbah + Van Buren
Records & Tapes
36 - Mike Ledonne + Smokin’ Out Loud + Savant Records
37 - Miriam Mekeba + Reflections + Heads Up
International
38 - Michelle Samuels + Across a Crowded Room +
Michelle Samuels
39 - Luciana Souza + Neruda + Sunnyside Communications
40 - The Jim Cutler Quarter + For Real + Jamco Music
41 - Karrin Allyson + Wild For You + Concord Records
42 - Alan Broadbent + You And The Night And The Music
+ A440 Music Group
43 - Gwen Hughes & The Retro Jazz Kats + The Misplaced
Martini + Fairfield Records
44 - Robert Jospe And Inner Rhythm + Hands On + Random
Chance Records
45 - Marty Ehrlich + The Long View + Justin Time
records / Enja Records
46 - McCoy Tyner + Illuminations + Telarc Jazz
47 - Tineke Postma + First Avenue + Munich Records
48 - Neil Anderson + C’est Ci Bon +
49 - Heather Bennett + Suite Talk + Apria Records
50 - The Swingcats + Get Happy + Nagel Heyer records
51 - Lenora Helm + Voice Paintings + Midlantic Records
52 - Lisa Sokolov + Presence + Laughing Hourse Records
53 - Joan Stiles + Love Call + Zoho Music
54 - Frank Darmiento + Sudden Impact + Summit Records
55 - Laura Welland + Love Is Never Out Of Season + 0A2
Records
56 - Diane Witherspoon + L.A. After Dark + Summit
Records
57 - Dave Liebman Group + In A Mellow Tone + Zoho
Music
58 - Brass Roots + Purple Cha Cha Heels + Accurate
Records
59 - Fred Wesley + Wuda Cuda Shuda + Hip Bop Records
60 - George Genna + Chain Of Events + Summit Records
61 - Renata Artman Knific + West Of Everywhere + Sea
Breeze Records
62 - The New York Trio Project + Fifth House +
Imaginary Records
63 - Dave Rimelis + Jazz Is Just a Child Of The Blues
+ Idaho Ed Music
64 - Mike Bogle + Eternal Family + MBP Records /
Groove Productions
65 - Susie Arioli Band + That’s For Me + Justin Time
Records
66 - The Boulevard Big Band + Take Only For Pain + Sea
breeze jazz
67 - Chuck Owen & The Jazz Surge + Here We Are + Sea
breeze Jazz
68 - Keith Javors + Mo’ City Jungle + Zoho Music
69 - Harvie S + Texas Rumba + Zoho Music
70 - Jon Weber + Simple Complex +
71 - Cynthia Scott + Boom Boom + Ttocs Records
72 - Nestor Torres + Sin Palabras + Heads Up
International
73 - Rhumbumba + Latin Jazz +
74 - Tony Lujan + Tribute + LeBlanc Corp.
75 - Terry Silverlight + Wild + Terry Silverlight
Music
76 - Etta Jones + Always In Our Hearts + HighNote
Records
77 - Vincent Herring + Mr. Wizard + HighNote records
78 - Tierney Sutton + Dancing In The Dark + Telarc
jazz
79 - Jeff “Tain” Watts + Mgawatts + Sunnyside
Communications
80 - Gary Burton + Generations + Concord Records
81 - Diana Krall + The Girl In The Other Room + Verve
Music Group
82 - Jason Lindner + Live/UK + Sunnyside
Communications
83 - Warren Vache + Dream Dancing + Arbors Records
84 - Cal Tjader + Concerts In The Sun + Fantasy
Records
85 - Buddy DeFranco + Cookin’ The Books + Arbors
records
86 - Michel Camilo + Live At The Blue Note + Telarc
Jazz
87 - Revolutionary Snake Ensemble + Year Of The Snake
+ Innova Recordings
88 - Rodney Jones + Soul Manifesto Live + Savant
Records
89 - Taylor Eigsti Trio + Resonance +
90 - Craig Taborn + Junk Magic +
91 - Cheryl Bentyne + Talk Of The Town
92 - Dave Pietro + Embrace +
93 -Shawn Monteiro with Clark Terry + One Special
Night +
94 - Jeff Friedman + Slo & Lo
95 - Edison West + Playing Outside +
96 - Joel Frahm & Brad Mehldau + Don’t Explain +
97 - Eloise Laws + Secrets +
98 - Larry Carlton + Sapphire Blue +
99 - Bennie Wallace + The Nearness Of You +
100 - Dylan Cramer + Bumpin’ On Sunset +

=====
Making All Stops on the Jazz Music Line!
DJ "A" Train
Saturday mornings on AM Jazz - 9a to 1p
90.1-FM WNAA @ http://wnaalive.ncat.edu/wnaa/index.htm
AggieTV @ http://aggietv.ncat.edu/tv/aggie_access.htm