[JPL] 10,000 blues playlists 2004-07-02 and 07-09...

Michel Rochette CKIA-FM 88,3 les10000blues at hotmail.com
Sat Jul 10 18:30:57 EDT 2004

Here’s the playlist for last night show right in the middle of our great
International Summer Festival where George Thorogood and Eric Sardinas did
the opening...under heavy rain...A a great night anyway with real
professional artists...

www.infofestival.com

The Holmes Brothers are coming to town July 15th...should be a great moment.

Artists/Titles/Albums/Labels

King Biscuit Boy & Sonny del Rio/Jailhouse blues/Two hounds blues/Race
Records

Smokin Joe Kubek & B’nois King/Armadillo blues/Show me the money/Blind Pig

Beau Kavanagh/Catfish/Good day for duin/Justin Time

Guitar Shorty/I’m gonna leave you/Watch your back/Alligator

Joe Bonamassa/Walking blues/Blues deluxe/Medalist Entertainment

Omar & the Howlers/Bamboozled/Boogie man/Ruf Records

Roy Buchanan/Done your daddy dirty/American axe-Live 1974/Powerhouse Records

Oernes Blues Band/Jesus just left Chicago/Playin the blues/Self

Zac  Harmon/Full figured woman/Live at Babe & Ricky’s Inn/Self

Melvin Taylor/Dirty pool/Dirty pool/Evidence

Marc Reece/Had enough/Live 99/Self

John McVey/Don’t throw your love on me so strong/Gone to Texas/Doc Blues

Arthur Neilson/Better deal/A piece of wood, some string and a pic/Poppa
Chubby Productions

Pat Boyack/Time/Voices from the street/Doc Blues

Jan James/Built me a man/Where blues meets rock/Provogue

Javier Vargas/Big boss man/Last night/Dro East West S.A.

Ainsley Lister/Coming home 2 U/All or nothing/Ruf Records

Son Seals/Telephone angel/Deluxe Edition/Alligator

Jody Williams/She found a fool and bumped his head/Return of a
legend/Evidence

Wiener Linien Blues Band/I’m crying/Gilley’s Club/Self

This is the playlist for July 2nd 10,000 Blues show...

Artists/Titles/Albums/Labels

Rick Magee/Bad machine/Bad machine/Dice Records

Walter Trout/Talk to ya/Relentless/Ruf Records

Mean Gene Kelton/My baby don’t wear no panties/Most requested/JamBone
Records

Ian Parker/The hustle is on/Lost & Found/Self

Ron Hacker/Welfare store/Burnin/Self

Big Gilson/Cab driver blues/Live at the Blue Note, NY/Topcat Records

Sue Foley/Gotta keep moving/Where the action is/Self

Smokin Joe Kubek &  B’nois King/Healthy mama/Roadhouse research/Blind Pig

Coco Montoya/Trip, stumble and fall/Cant look back/Alligator

One Shot Johnny/Old black Sadie/Give me a reason/Self

Aerosmith/Stop messin around/Honkin on bobo/Sony

Fernando Noronha/House of blues/Changes/Orbeat Music

The Reels/Soul blue/Bare-Bone/Blue Raven Records

Too Mutz Blues Band/Jumping Jack flash/Lady in black/Silvox

Too Tall Slim/Attitude/Road/Dimockracy

Ten Years After/Good morning little schoolgirl/The essential/Chrysalis

The Buddaheads/All night long/Mumbo Jumbo/Wilshire Park Entertainment

Henry Butler/Riders on the storm/The game has just begun/Basin Street

Jeff Chaz/Cookin in old grease/Cookin in old grease/JCP Records

Eric Kayah/Chicken cordon blues/John McGale and friends of the devils/JCM
Records

Mike Rochette
Host
CKIA-FM 88,3