[JPL] Playlist for June 2004 - 5RPH 1197AM

Gregory L Fisher jazzviews at yahoo.com.au
Sun Jul 11 12:22:40 EDT 2004

My apologies to all for the poor formatting of my previous post. I thought I could leave out a step in tranferiing my playlists from excel to email. This apparently is not correct.

Here is my playlist for June 2004 for "Jazz Time" - a pre-recorded program I do for 1197AM RPH Adelaide. This program is heard evry Friday night between 7:30pm and 9:30pm on Adelaide Australia.

regards,

Greg Fisher
"Jazz Views"

Friday (Mainstream) 18/06/2004 Jazz Time 5RPH
Artiste / CD Title / Track Title / Label
Count Basie / One O'Clock Jump / Lady Be Good / Naxos Jazz Legends
Teddy Wilson / Blues In C Sharp Minor / Sweet Lorraine / Naxos Jazz Legends
Lionel Hampton / In The Mood For Swing / I'm In The Mood For Swing / Naxos Jazz Legends
Count Basie / One O'Clock Jump / One O'Clock Jump / Naxos Jazz Legends
Larry Vuckovich / Young At Heart / Jumpin' At The Woodside / Robbins-Tetrachord
Stan Getz / West Coast Jazz / A Night In Tunisia / Verve
Dianne Reeves / A Little Moonlight / You Go To My Head / Blue Note
Mark Levine & Latin Tinge / Hey, Its Me / My One And Only Love / Left Coast Clave
Jay Thomas (w Greta Matassa) / Singers Love Jay / Fascinating Rhythm / Private Recording
Manhattan Transfer / The Best Of
 / Tuxedo Junction / Atlantic
Pearl Django / Under Paris Skies / Radio City Rhythm / Modern Hot Records
Gabriel Mark Hasselbach / Come Out Swinging' / I've Got You Under My Skin / Wind Tunnel
Sonny Rollins / 18 Gems
 / St Thomas / Giants Of Jazz
Jay Thomas / Blues For JW / I'm Afraid / McVouty Records
Dianne Reeves / A Little Moonlight / Stardust / Blue Note
Stan Getz / West Coast Jazz / East Of The Sun, West Of The Moon / Verve
Mark Levine & Latin Tinge / Hey, Its Me / My One And Only Love / Left Coast Clave
Connie Evingson / Let It Be Jazz / Can't Buy Me Love / Minihaha Records
* JC Jazz / Martini / S'Wonderful / Independent
Pearl Django / Under Paris Skies / My Blue Heaven / Modern Hot Records
* JC Jazz / Martini / If I Were A Bell / Independent
* JC Jazz / Martini / Bye Bye Blackbird / Independent
George Benson / "Take Five" / Take Five / Columbia

* denotes Australian artist(s) on recording