[JPL] Playlists for Radio Adelaide 101.5Fm for June 2004

Gregory L Fisher jazzviews at yahoo.com.au
Sun Jul 11 12:28:11 EDT 2004

These are my playlist for Jazz on Terrace and Jazz at Six for Radio Adelaide - June 2004.

I was on the sick list in the middle of June so I have included my July 2 playlist as this is what I would have played in June. Also I had a number of calls for his program. (Maybe I should be sick more often!)

 Jazz at Six for June 4th consists mostly of Australian artists as this was an APRA week program

regards,

Greg Fisher
"Jazz Views"

2004 - June
Friday (What's New?) 4/06/2004 Jazz At Six Radio Adelaide 101.5FM
Artiste / CD Title / Track Title / Label
Fred Hersch Trio + 2 / Fred Hersch Trio + 2 / A Lark / Palmetto Records
Frank Kimbrough / LullaBlueBye / Fu Bu / Palmetto Records
* Mark Isaacs / Keeping The Standards / Gone With The Wind / Vorticity Music
* New York Jazz Collective / I Don't Know This World / New Morning Of The Dream / Naxos Jazz
* Mike Nock Trio / Not We But One / Endgame / Naxos Jazz
* Mark Taylor / Shakedown / The Blue Pearl / Rufus Records
* Wanderlust / Full Bronte / The Full Bronte / Miro Records
* Fiona Burnett / Venus Rising / Bronte's Chant / NewMarket
* Ritsuko Dalton / Fu Mon (Wind Emblem) / Riding On A Comet / Independent
* Paul Grabowsky / Tales Of Time And Space / Tailfin / WEA
* IshIsh / What Should Be / 12 Again / NewMarket
* DIRT (Dave Innocente Trio) / One Thing Led To Another / Headache Cure / Independent
* Steve Hunter / Local World / Kiss The Rain / ABC Jazz
* Zeek's Beek / * Zeek's Beek / Grant Green / ABC Jazz

Monday 7/06/2004 Jazz On The Terrace Radio Adelaide 101.5FM
Artiste / CD Title / Track Title / Label
Larry Vuckovich & Jon Hendricks / Reunion / Lester Leaps In / Robbins-Tetrachord
Pearl Django / Avalon / Avalon / Modern Hot Records
Lou Donaldson / Now That's Adult Themes / Politely / Blue Note
Connie Evingson / Some Cats Know / I Got The World On A String / Minihaha Records
Jay Thomas / Blues For JW / I'm Afraid / McVouty Records
Art Pepper / Now That's Adult Themes / You Go To Head / Blue Note
Wes Montgomery / Compact Jazz / Movin' Wes Part 1 / Verve
Victor Feldman / Vibraphone Jazz / The Man I Love / Fantasy
Ken Hatfield / Phoenix Rising / Riff For Brother Jack / Arthur Circle Music
* Boss Trio (w/Bob Jeffrey) / Boss Trio / Caravan / Independent

Monday 28/06/2004 Jazz On The Terrace Radio Adelaide 101.5FM
Artiste / CD Title / Track Title / Label
Gail Wynters / My Shining Hour / Come Rain Or Come Shine / Naxos Jazz
Ray Charles / The Best Of *** / Ray's Rock House / Atlantic Jazz
Manhattan Transfer / Vocalese / Airegin / Atlantic
Bill Evans / Interplay / You Go To My Head / OJC-Riverside
Larry Vuckovich & Jon Hendricks / Reunion / Tickle Toe / Robbins-Tetrachord
Mark Elf / Over The Airwaves / Stormy Weather / Jen Bay Jazz
Connie Evingson / Some Cats Know / Anthropology / Minihaha Music
* Don Burrows / Jazz Brothers - A Retrospective / O Barquinho (My Little Boat) / Pickwick-ABC Jazz
Mo Morgan / Singin' Saxy / It Might As Well Be Spring / Mo JazzMania
Jay Thomas / Song For Rita / Wu Wei / McVouty Records

2004 - July
Friday (What's New?) 2/07/2004 Jazz At Six Radio Adelaide 101.5FM
Artiste / CD Title / Track Title / Label
Sam Yahel / In The Blink Of An Eye / Little Sunflower / Naxos Jazz
TJ Kirk / If Four Was One / Ruby My Dear / Warner Bros
Bill Anschell / A Different Note Altogether / EB's New Dream / Accurate Records
Frank Kimbrough / LullaBlueBye / Eventualities / Palmetto Records
Fred Hersch Trio + 2 / Fred Hersch Trio + 2 / Marshall's Plan / Palmetto Records
Ben Allison & Medicine Wheel / Buzz / Respiration / Palmetto Records
David Berkman Quartet / Start Here
 Finish There / Quilt / Palmetto Records
Chris Potter / Traveling Mercies / Washed Ashore / Verve
Kurt Rosenwinkel / Heartcore / Your Vision / Verve
* Paul Grabowsky / Tales Of Time And Space / Circle Of Trust / WEA
* Willow Nielson Quartet / Willow Nielson Quartet / Oz Snooze / JazzGroove
* Nicholas McBride / Rectangle / Lane Four / JazzGroove
* Steve Hunter / Local World / Kiss The Rain / ABC Jazz
Charlie Hunter & Pound For Pound / Return Of The Candy Man / Enter The Dragon / Blue Note

* denotes Australian artist(s) on recording

Calls received from listeners on Bill Anschell recording and Frank Kimbrough's "LullaBlueBye"