[JPL] News - bulletin from Jazz & Blues Tour - From the Green Heart of Holland -

Joost van Steen joost at jazzbluestour.nl
Mon Jul 12 20:07:49 EDT 2004

Hai Guys
Jazz & Blues Tour will be moving to another bigger local radiostation!
At the beginning of March the program will be aired tuesday 21:00 - 23:00
hrs on the local radiostation
Alphen Stad FM (  www.alphenstadfm.nl    ) in my hometown Alphen aan den
Rijn.
The little town where Radio Rijnwoude is situated has approx 10.000
inhibitants and my hometown has over 80.000 inhibitants, futhermore the
small surrounding villages are connected to the cable-tv system of Alphen
Stad FM.
This means for the program, and ofcourse for all you fine artists, that the
area where the program can be received will be Tripled and hopefully will
bring a lot of extra listeners.
For me it is a great challenge and i am also going to be the anchorman for
the sportsprogram on
sunday-afternoon between 14:00 - 17:00 hrs
So do hope this moving-action will be helpfull for you all too....
Ofcouse there will be a short silenceperiod for the program because february
11 the last program on Radio Rijnwoude will be aired and then have to get
settled on the new station, but ofcourse will keep you all posted...
Kindest regards
Joost van Steen
+
Jazz & Blues Tour
C/O Joost van Steen
PO BOX  471
2400 AL Alphen a/d Rijn
The Netherlands
++
www.jazzbluestourradio.com
www.radio.nl/jazzbluestour
P.S. this mail will also be aired to quite a number of private email
addresses of artists and musicians as well as agents and distributors, so if
yo receive this message several times i apologize for that....
+++