[JPL] July 10

Bill Moody solohand27 at earthlink.net
Mon Jul 12 08:30:02 EDT 2004

For KSVY 91.3 Sonoma,  Ca. Stolen MOments in Jazz with Bill Moody.

Ahmad Jamal		At the Pershing			Poinciana		Affinity
Christain Jacob		Maynard Ferguso Presents	I Got Rhythm	Concord
Pat Martino			Think Tank		Phineas Trane	Blue Note
Stan Getz			Sweet Rain		Litha	Verve
David Sanchezx		Departure		I'll Be Around	Colombia
Miles				Workin"			Ahmad's Blues	Prestige
Chet Baker			I Remember You	But Not For me	Enja
Harris/McDuff		Big Foot			Blues for Big Foot	Concord
Red Holloway		Coast to Coast	3 Steps Up Clark	Blue Note
Freddie Hubbard		Hubtones		Hubtones
Charlie Rouse		Bossa Nova Bacchanal	Sambe de Orfeu	Blue Note
Dave Frishberg		Can't Take You	I'm Hip	Fantasy
Russell Malone		Black Butterfly	Sno Peas	Columbia
Miles				Round Midnight	Dear Old Stockholm	Columbia
J. Coltrand			The Gentle Side	Soul Eyes	Impulse

Stolen Moments in Jazz is hosted by Bill Moody. Also available ksvy.org
164 W. Napa St. Sonoma, CA 95476
Contact me at  billmoodyjazz.com