[JPL] "Stolen Moments" Play List 07/12/04

Steve Rubin steve at pacific.net
Mon Jul 12 17:53:25 EDT 2004

07/12/04

"Stolen Moments" Play List

KZYX/KZYZ
90.7 FM/91.5 FM
Mendocino County Public Radio (NPR Affiliate)

Artist - Tune -  Album - Label

Kirk Lightsey - I Told You So - The Nights Of Bradley's - Sunnyside
Benny Golson - Killer Joe  - Terminal 1 - Concord
Jackie Allen - The Performer - Love Is Blue - A440

Von Freeman - Hard Hittin' - The Great Divide - Premonition
Melvin Rhyne - Jingles II - Tororow Yesterday Today - Criss Cross
Tomasz Stanko - Suspended Variations IV - Suspended Night - ECM

Warren Vache - I'm Shooting High - Dream Dancing - Arbors
Diane Delin/Dennis Luxion - Title Cut - Duality - Blujazz
Don Stiernberg & John Carlini - Tenderly  - Angel Eyes  - Blue Night

Bobby Watson - Ginger Bread Boy - Horizon Reassembled - Palmetto
Giacomo Gates - Title Cut  - Centerpiece - Origin
Donald Harrison - Blues For The New Millennium - Heroes - Nagel Heyer

Uri Caine - All The Way - Live At The Village Vanguard   - Winter &
Winter
Terje Gewelt - Lagoa- Small World - Resonant
Jean-Pierre Mas - Idriss - (H)ombre - Sunnyside

George Shearing - Con Alma - Like Fine Wine - Mack AVe
Joan Carroll - The Night Has A Thousand Eyes - Boplicity - Self produced
Jessica Williams - Out and Out Blues - The Real Deal - Hep Jazz

Joao Gilberto - Doralice - in Tokyo - Verve
The Tango Group - Chique - Amor Por El Tango - Soundbrush
Moacir Santos -Navagation - Ouro Negro - Adventure Music

Denny Zeitlin - Just Passing By - Slick Rock - Maxjazz
Kenny Wheeler & John Taylor - Dance - Where Do We Go From Here? -
CamJazz
John Stetch - Ugly Beauty  - Exponentially Monk - Justin Time

Grahame Rhodes - Stolen Moments - Jazz Experience - Rhobobone

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
"Stolen Moments"
Mondays 2-4:00 PM

KZYX/KZYZ