[JPL] The Jazz Week Ahead at SIRIUS: Cal Tjader, Benny Golson, and more!

Don Lucoff dondlmedia at covad.net
Mon Jul 12 17:25:25 EDT 2004

Sirius Radio is taking the lead and preparing a birthday special on Dr.
Billy Taylor.  He will turn 83 on July 24.  As a celebrated NEA Jazz
Master, Dr. Taylor recently performed at the White House along with his
Trio, James Moody and Chico Hamilton.  Dr. Taylor is available for a phone
interview to any jazz week subscribers.
For more information contact dl media at dondlmedia at covad.net.