[JPL] "Moody's Mood" - Play List - 7/12/04

D Moody doug at moodysmood.com
Tue Jul 13 06:54:56 EDT 2004

"Moody's Mood" - Play List - July 12, 2004

ARTIST - TRACK - CD TITLE - LABEL:

Scott Hamilton & Harry Allen - Did You Call Her Today? - Heavy Juice - Concord
Giacomo Gates - Scotch & Soda - Centerpiece - Origin
Leroy Williams - Our Delight - Time Is - Jazz Child

Von Freeman - Blue Pres - The Great Divide - Premonition
Melvin Rhyne - Lover Come Back To Me - Tomorrow Yesterday Today - Criss Cross
Lee Konitz with Alan Broadbent - Body & Soul - More Live-Lee - Milestone

Jackie Allen - Moon Of Deception - Love Is Blue - A440
Pete Malinverni - Let The Sea Roar - Reservoir

Mulgrew Miller - Pressing The Issue - Live At Yoshi's - Maxjazz
Bobby Watson - Dark Days - Horizon Reassembled - Palmetto
Denny Zeitlin - Just Passing By - Slick Rock - Maxjazz

Marlena Shaw - New York State Of Mind - Lookin' For Love - 441 Records
Jim Rotondi - My Love Waits - New Vistas - Criss Cross
Glauco Sagebin - Earlier Departure - When Baden Meets Trane - Blue Toucan

Eden Atwood - Come Rain Or Come Shine - This Is Always - Groove Note
John Stein - Goodbye - Interplay - Azica

John La Barbera Big Band - So What - On The Wild Side - Jazz Compass
Joan Carroll - Very Early - Boplicity - Footprints
George Shearing - Why Did I Choose You? - Like Fine Wine - Mack Avenue

Don Friedman - Title Track - Hot House - Chiaroscuro
Jody Sandhaus - Small Day Tomorrow - I Think Of You - CAP
Benny Golson - Title Track - Terminal 1 - Concord

John Stetch - Monk's Mood - Exponentially Monk - Justin Time
Kenny Barron - The Lost Ones - Images - Sunnyside
Randy Johnston - 9 W Blues - Jubilation - Muse

Doug Moody
"Moody's Mood"
KMFB-FM
101 "E" Boatyard Shopping Center