[JPL] Bright Moments PlayList 7/15/04

Bright Moments w/ Jon Hammond bmwjonhammond at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 15 08:36:28 EDT 2004

Bright Moments With Jon Hammond
Playlist 7/15/04

An Eclectic Stream of Consciousness Production

Spotlight on:

John Hammond (Blues Legend) (No relation)
Saturday, 7/17 8 & 10 PM
www.chanseggrollsandjazz.com
Chan's Eggroll & Jazz
Woonsocket, RI

Birthday Remembrance:
Vince Guaraldi
Philly Joe Jones

Artist	Song	Record	Label

Bright Moments Opening Theme:
E	Symphony for Toy Piano in G Minor	A Man Called E
Polydor

Joe Lovano	I'm All For You	I'm All For You	EMI

Joe Jackson	Love At First Light	Volume 4	Restless/
Rykodisk

Jamie Cullum	The Wind Cries Mary	Twentysomething	Verve

The Bad Plus	1972 Bronze Medalist	These Are The Vistas
Columbia

Vince Guaraldi	Zelao	In Person	Fantasy

Bebel Gilberto	Baby	Bebel Gilberto	Six
Degrees/Ziriguboom

McCoy Tyner	Angelina	Illuminations	Telarc

Benny Green/ Russell Malone	Where Is The Love	Bluebird
Telarc

Keny Barron	Jasmine Flower	Images	Sunnyside

Joan Carroll	Orange Blossoms In Summertime	Boplicity
Independent

Michael Franks	Dragonfly Summer	Dragonfly Summer
Reprise

Philly Joe Jones	Mo Joe	Mo Joe	Black Lion

Philly Joe Jones	Ladybird	Mo Joe	Black Lion

Chris Rea	Monday Morning	The Blue Jukebox	jazzee Blue
(Import)

Vince Guaraldi	Linus & Lucy	A Boy Named Charlie Brown
Fantasy

Vince Guaraldi	Cast Your Fate To The Wind	Cast Your
Fate To The Wind	Fantasy

Todd Rundgren	Once Burned	Runt	Bearsville/ Rhino

John Hammond	2:19	Wicked Grin	Point Blank

Melvin Sparks	Pick Up The Pieces	It Is What It Is
Savant

John Hammond	Comes Love	Ready For Love	Back Porch

John Hammond	Shore Leave	Wicked Grin	Point Blank

John Hammond	I Know I've Been Changed	Wicked Grin
Point Blank

John Hammond	Slick Crown Vic	Ready For Love	Back Porch

Hiromi	Kung Fu World Champion	Brain	Telarc

Bruce Cockburn	Wondering Where The Lions Are	Anything
Anytime Anywhere	Ryko

Bruce Cockburn	Everywhere Dance	You've Never Seen
Everything	Rounder

Shirley Horn	Summertime	I Remember Miles	Verve

###

CDs for airplay consideration always welcome
Email for mailing address

Artist Station ID's Invited
**email for info**

=====