[JPL]WFCR "Jazz à la Mode" July 15, 2004

Tom Reney tr at wfcr.org
Thu Jul 15 22:21:31 EDT 2004

JAZZ A LA MODE
WFCR/AMHERST, MASS.
8 P.M.-MIDNIGHT
PRODUCER/HOST:  TOM RENEY
tr at wfcr.org

DATE:  Thursday, July 15, 2004
Philly Joe Jones, b. 7/15/23 *
Ben Riley, b. 7/17/33 **
Ah-Leu-Cha *	Miles Davis	('Round About Midnight)	Columbia

Someday My Prince Will Come	Cindy Blackman	(Someday.)	High Note
Park Avenue Petite	Benny Golson	(Terminal 1)	Concord

I Love Paris	Coleman Hawkins
Just One of Those Things	Lena Horne
Begin the Beguine	Artie Shaw	(It's Delovely: Authentic Cole Porter)	Bluebird

If I Were a Bell	Milgrew Miller	(Live at Yoshi's)	Max Jazz
All of You *	Miles Davis	('Round About Midnight)	Columbia

Lemoncello	Bobby Watson	(Horizon Reassembled)	Palmetto
Hindsight	Harvey Mason	(With All My Heart)	Bluebird
Just You, Just Me **	Thelonious Monk	(Monk)	Columbia

You Hit the Nail on the Head	Bobby Blue Bland	(Blues at Midnight)	Malaco
T-Bone Shuffle	Duke Robillard	(Blue Mood: Songs of T-Bone Walker)	Stony Plain
Stormy Monday Blues	T-Bone Walker	(T-Bone Blues)	Atlantic
Segue in C	Count Basie	(Chairman of the Board)	Roulette

Barbados **	Sphere	(Bird Songs)	Verve
Recorda Me	Joan Carroll	(Boplicity)	www.footprintsjazz.com
Weird Nightmare	Jeremy Pelt	(Close to My Heart)	Max Jazz

Local Color/Can You Dig It?	Billy Taylor	(Urban Griot)	Soundpost
Bruh' Slim	Antonio Hart	(All We Need)	Downtown Sound
Next Time I See You 	Adderley & Ernie Andrews	(Live Session)	Capitol Jazz
Corner Pocket	Winard Harper	(Come Into the Light)	Savant

Blues for Dracula
Trick Street
Fiesta *	Philly Joe Jones	(Blues for Dracula)	Riverside

New York Slick	Ron Carter	(The Golden Striker)	Blue Note
Sugar Buzz	Russell Malone	(Playground)	Max Jazz
Love for Sale	Benny Green/Russell Malone	(Bluebird)	Telarc

Tune Uo
Ow! *	Philly Joe Jones	(Blues for Dracula)	Riverside

Manenberg Revisited **	Abdullah Ibrahim	(Water From an Ancient Well)	Enja
'Round Midnight **	Thelonious Monk	(Live at the Jazz Workshop)	Columbia

In the Fall
You Didn't Think
Ice Cream
Echo
Midnight 	Steve Swallow/Sheila Jordan	(Home: Poems of Robert Creeley)	ECM

www.wfcr.org