[JPL] Jazz90.1 - Latin music playlists - Week of 12 July 2004

Jason.Crane at greece.k12.ny.us Jason.Crane at greece.k12.ny.us
Mon Jul 19 11:21:54 EDT 2004

Please send all LATIN MUSIC CDs ONLY for airplay to:

Jazz90.1
Attn: Latin music
750 Maiden Lane
Rochester NY 14615

INFO: Jazz90.1 is located in Rochester, NY, the nation's #54 market. We
broadcast jazz 24 hours a day, seven days a week. Jazz90.1 reaches the
entire Greater Rochester Metro Area (1.2 million people) -- about 40 miles
in every direction. We also broadcast on the Web. Listen online and learn
more at jazz901.org.

Jazz90.1
"THE LATIN SET" PLAYLIST

Here's what was played on The Latin Set during the week of 12 July 2004.
The Latin Set, hosted by Jason Crane, airs weekdays at 5:15 p.m. ET. The
playlist is a little shorter this week, because of Friday's all-show
tribute to Philly Joe Jones (thus no Latin Set).

1. Son Boricua - El Dia De Mi Suerte - Fabulosos 70's - Cobo
2. Cachao - No Tienes Por Que Lorrar - Ahora Si - CineSon
3. Mario Bauza - Cubauza - 944 Columbus - Messidor
4. Kerry Linder - Song For My Father - Sail Away With Me - Blue Toucan
5. Moacir Santos - Odudua - Ouro Negro - Adventure
6. Cal Tjader - Afro-Blue - Concerts In The Sun - Fantasy
7. Oskar Cartay - Danzon Pa Mi Viejo - My Music, My Friends, My Time - Oye
8. Omara Portuondo - Tabu - Flor De Amor - Nonesuch
9. Cachao - Lindo Yambu - Master Sessions Vol. 1 - Sony
10. Mike Marshall - Receita De Samba - Choro Famoso - Adventure
11. Sonido Isleno - Zen & The Art Of Finding Gigs In NYC - Blue Tres -
Tresero
12. Jazz On The Latin Side All Stars - Yo Soy La Rumba - The Last
Bullfighter - Saungu

Jason Crane
Station Manager/Afternoon Drive Host
Jazz90.1 (Rochester, NY)

The Latin Essence Music Program
Fridays 12am - 3am EST.
Hosted by Javier Rivera
Playlist for 7/16/04

** There is no playlist this week, because Javier is on vacation. He will
return on 31 July 2004. **