[JPL] "Stolen Moments" Play List 07/19/04

Steve Rubin steve at pacific.net
Mon Jul 19 18:04:27 EDT 2004

07/19/04

"Stolen Moments" Play List

KZYX/KZYZ
90.7 FM/91.5 FM
Mendocino County Public Radio (NPR Affiliate)

Artist - Tune -  Album - Label

Von Freeman - Be My Love- The Great Divide - Premonition
Benny Green & Russell Malone - Moonglow - Bluebird - Telarc
Melvin Rhyne - Lover Come Back To Me - Tomorrow Yesterday Today - Criss
Cross

Mary Kadderly - Scene Of The Crime - Lucky Me - Likelife
Bobby Watson - The Look Of Love  - Horizon Reassembled - Palmetto
Diane Delin/Dennis Luxion - Awakening - Duality - Blujazz

Jerry Gonzalez - Rosa Para Julia - Y Los Piratas Del Flamenco -
Sunnyside
Terje Gewelt - Title Cut - Small World - Resonant
Moacir Santos - Kathy - Ouro Negro - Adventure Music

Marie Schneider - Charo Dancado - Concert In The Garden -
www.mariaschneider.com

Benny Golson - Caribbean Drifting  - Terminal 1 - Concord
Jackie Allen - The Performer - Love Is Blue - A440
Denny Zeitlin - Put Your Little Foot Right Out - Maxjazz

John Stetch - Little Rootie Tootie  - Exponentially Monk - Justin Time
Giacomo Gates - I Told You I Love You, Now Get Out  - Centerpiece -
Origin
Uri Caine - Most Wanted - Live At The Village Vanguard   - Winter &
Winter

Kenny Wheeler & John Taylor - One Two Three  - Where Do We Go From
Here? - CamJazz
Liz Johnson - Blue Prelude - Playground - Lily
Triangle - Bar Rock - 3 Sides Of A Question - Synergy

Coming Home Baby - The Bo Keys  - The Royal Sessions - Yellowdog
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
"Stolen Moments"
Mondays 2-4:00 PM

KZYX/KZYZ