[JPL] July 17

Bill Moody solohand27 at earthlink.net
Mon Jul 19 12:24:21 EDT 2004

Bill Moody "Stolen Moments in Jazz"
KSVY 91.3 Sonoma CA
164 W. Napa St. Sonoma, CA 95476

Horace Silver		Nutville	Cape Verdean Blues	Blue Note
Dizzy Reece		Close UP		Blues in Trinity	Blue Note
Shelly Manne	The Champ	At the Manne Hole	Contemporary
Roy Haynes		Steps	When It's Haynes It Roars	Defus
Webster meets Peterson	Ben Meets Oscar	Touch of YOur Lips	Verve
Fred Randolph	Learning Curve/HOmage to Trane	Learning Curve	Creative
Spirit Records
J Coltrane	Blue Train	I"m Old Fashioned	Blue Note
M.Davis		Eighty One	ESP	Columbia
Ike Quebec	Nancy with the Laughing Face	Ballads	Blue Note
Burton/Corea	Like Minds	Windows	Concord
Hal Galper	My Romance	Live at Vartan	Vartan Jazz
Gene Harris	Bags Groove	Phillip Morris All Stars	Concord

billmoodyjazz.com
solohand27 at earthlink.net